twitter

Friday, April 25, 2008

Stay Resolute!

Man.. a lot of things happened this week=.= .It never rains.. but it pours... A heavy flood have been going on lately.NO no not tsunami! It is just an emotional flood running amok within my mind.T_T With so many bad things happening , i just dunno what to do ~ Ah well it might be exaggerating to say a lot of bad things happened.Well.. not all are bad but most of them were .=.= Either way bad things aren't meant to be pondered about.Lets just stick with the good news shall we? =D hmm.. ok lets see.. the good news are

Woo hoo i started another blog ?=D well can't be called a "blog" because there are only some digital arts and words there hehe.Either way , i am quite satisfied with this achievement (though nothing big ^^ ) but now at least i got something else to work on instead of wasting my time rotting in front of my com.This blog is one of my thousand plans.Glad it finally worked out.I actually COMPLETED one of my plans? (AHA! now That is something to boast about! lol ) Anyway here is the link. It is filled with some pictures created by the nooby me . Comments and critics are welcomed ^^

Ok,Next is .... Yeah ! new resolution! In this 4 weeks I aimed for :
i)A more toned-up body XD ( have to turn the 6 fats into 6 pacs )
ii)A camera! ( o.o i don't have a camera yet T_T that explains the lack of pictures in this blog)
iii)Do well academically! (Study should have been my daily routine!Enough procrastination!)
iv)Take care of my face ( T.T a lot of pimples and scars.. needa take less oily food d)
v)Maybe learn new stufss? (programming,chinese,japanese etc etc ) XD


Well that is about all. Wonder i could complete it or not ?hehe now it is down to will power! GG gambateh!!!!

No comments:

= Nuffnang =