twitter

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Time.. Time..

Honestly , ... readers. Do u all ever think that time is not enough ? Well for me i always Think so ^^ CAll me not having time management or whatever.... well indeed i MIGHT not have enough time management .. However , This isnt the point ! the Point is DO 24 hours actually ENOUGH for us,humans to do everything we desired? Theoritically , YES.Lets just said we did a very organized time management.For Example,(lets take on a role of student) 5 hours for study,5 hours of doing stuff we needs to do , 2 hours of doing homework... well that makes up 12 hours which is half the amount of time granted to us. Then again ,do u really think that we r actually capable of doing that? I have seen a lot of people boasting around "I have time management , i can organize, i can do everything" Nevertheless, how many ppl r actually capable of achieving this? Not Many .some of my friends does actually succeed in doing this while most others r just "ALL TALK n NO Action"

Argggggg! man i hate this . IF only i got more times , i wan to study , i wan to complete my assignment , i wan to learn more new things...

Ppl said knowledge is precious.I think so too. thus i want to learn more things n via internet i CAN do that but,.... one problem remain... i am lazy ...ZZZ haiz laziness....This behaviour has alaways be a part of my self ...Whenever i saw something cool on net (such as cool youtube videos n such...) i truly wish to learn them however that thinking only lasted a while . In a nick of time , my mind begins to convey a powerful message telling me that " I am too lazy for this" n well ... back to on9 again .haiz haiz... apparently i could concentrate in learning what i wans only at Night time... does that proves i am nocturnal?well i dunno haiz... well well if only one day i could extend time.........if time could just stop How great would that be?

No comments:

= Nuffnang =