twitter

Friday, September 28, 2007

SHARING IS CARING? my ass! i shared too much .....

*NOTE: b4 u read this post.pls beware of the HARSH and RUDE words usedIf u r a person with weak heart ,STAY AWAY ! ^^*

Alright ... here it goes..all my anger.... all my emotions....let it FLOW..

FUCK man.! nO MATTER WHAT IT IS I AM SO DAMN PISSED OFF AT YE(Young Enterprise) now....Why u might ask?Alright , there is a guy named N.... After all our members gave up hope d..He is the only one standing and doing all the work. But of course , i DID HELP by doing all the frameworks and designs. Alright now i salute him for that BUT one day , he ask me to give him my psd files for the header design ...Ok so i gave him.BUt then the next day, the annual report change completely , he modified my header design and removes ALL my subcovers design ( WHICH I TOOK a lot of time to make them) DAMN ITTTT and now he is asking for my contents and covers psd file WTF.PSD files are all my hardworks.. i dunno what is wrong with ye. it can just go and die....

2 comments:

Wil Sern said...

Relax larh..
I already told you this day will come what. Sometimes people just don't appreciate the hard work and commitment you've put into something.

As for that N guy, just ignore his remarks.. We'll see how he can mix with other people with his attitude.

adelynyeoh said...

Hey.

Chill yeah. I know you what it's like to feel like that.. anyway.. don't take it too hard yeah? I'M STILL HERE BUDDY! XD

Tarraa..

= Nuffnang =