twitter

Thursday, February 4, 2010

February.

After what seems like an eternity, finally I managed to get my computer back online. The last few days without com really is hellish =( ,especially the first few days. Anyhow, it is back now and I am very glad it did =D.

In a blink of an eye, it is February already.. so much have changed,yet some things remain constant = ) . School life is getting more and more boring for me .. and ironically I used to miss schooling when it is holiday , yet now when school starts , I started complaining and ranting about how sucky school life is.

The truth is, there are facts in both cases. However contradictory it may be, we humans will always get bored of whatever we possess,no matter how precious it is, only to regret and laments over the lack of it when we lost it...

Alright,back to life.. I somehow loves the night time when I am at home.. It is the only time I felt most alive and happy... Somehow I can felt some tinge of joy and happiness .. especially when I indulge in beautiful musics,those were the moments where I truly felt alive..filled with the very prospect of life,with enveloping sanguinity ,genuinely wrapping me ..

I wish STPM is over faster..and a new chapter can take over. because, as much as I dread turning over a new page, I do feel equally dreadful of staying in the same page over and over again,much less a page filled with depressing emoness, sorrow and agony.

Though I am sure I will certainly miss some happy moments in it , this is not the life I want.. this is not the ideal life I am wishing for.. This is not what I live for ...

****

Anyhow, a note on entertainment.Recently, when my com is down , I had to find other alternatives to cure my boredom, and I came across this new drama directed by Jay Chou.. You see, Westerners have their own set of superheroes..namely Spiderman,Batman ..and etc but what about Asians? Cicakman? nawh don't think so.. Thus, bearing that in mind, the brilliant Jay Chou created PANDAMAN ! Yes folks, U heard it correctly..panda-man ! .

As funny as it may sound , it is actually quite nice and random show =D .I personally enjoyed it! And the songs are nicee ..So ,check it out folks =D


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice, i just added tons of bran-new emo backgrounds to my blog
http://www.emo-backgrounds.info

= Nuffnang =