twitter

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Kai Chia's Farewell.

Just a moment ago, I just went to Penang International Airport to bid my friend farewell before she goes US to find her .. aherm* . Either way, it was my first time being there and it was rather amazing and surreal. I mean , the whole experience , even the long journey there is worth it .

Thanks to Soo Peng for fetching me there and back !! She made me realise , girls are actually not that bad after all Lol. xD Anyway, let us begin. * P.s As i just came back from the journey , my mind is still fresh and memories about the whole experience is still intact ,so,peeps,expect a lot of words here :D*

She picked me up at around 6.30 pm and we reached the airport at around 7.30pm . Gosh , I didn't realise how long would it take to drive from my area to airport till today.Arrival at the airport.One of the food store in airport.

Our VIP of the day , Mrs Lim oops i mean Ms T.KC :P

As usual ,going with the tradition of bidding farewell,several camwhore session is an obligation .So,here it goes :D

And here it is.. the check-in point. I like this picture a lot ,because it signifies both the end and beginning of something . It is the last point we are allowed to go before we bid farewell to our precious friends/loved ones /etc etc but for the person who went through that point,it signifies a new beginning , a new world full of unexpected and amazing things waiting to be explored.

*from this point onward , the post below is reserved for a girl named Tan Kai Chia. If you are not her . well , just skip to next post xD. *

*P.s if you are not the girl mentioned above, you can still read it ! though u probably won't understand much. However, I would request that you first do the actions instructed which is to find a wall, bang your head and come back to see it*

*bang already ? ok now.. go bang a door..*

*done? ok now go bang a...OKay jk lol at the moment of writing this post , the author has temporarily went insane ,hence the creation of this nonsense. anyway if u did banged ur head, you may proceed ! :D *


Anyway, kai chia , I dunno if you would ever read this , but you know, you are one of the best friend I have ever meet =) . I mean seriously , which girl is good enough to listen to my endless rants , give ideas and suggestions whenever I had some crazy bad thoughts /ideas , be able to crap on par with me , no wait crap Better than me ,and teach me all the bad,crazy stuff Lol XD * ok this wasn't in the list but hey U did taught me a lot of not so good things XD *

Evidently,your knowledge and experience are far greater than me and thus occasionally , I would be annoying you with my endless torrent of questions in many aspects including relationship , academic , everyday life ,and just plain rantings.And every single time, you would always be there to answer me no matter how nonsensical and ridiculous the questions may be.For your saintly patience *or maybe coz u gt ntg better to do lol * for entertaining me all these while , I say thank you =D.

You were also among one of the friendliest friend ever . *well exclude juey la she's on a diff level XD*For all the times you fetched me back when I don't have a car yet ,and for all the activities you invited me and the happy memories we shared. Thank you !! thank you mom !! :)

Last but not least, may you be blessed with great health and happiness there. Though, I don't think I need to even wish you that ,as you already have papa there right ? :P Anyway,best of luck in US =) .


6 comments:

Juey said...

great post u have here!
likey it very much! =)

=ʑɛɳ9night= said...

lol thx juey !! :P XD gt ur name inside this post eh ^^

kc said...

HAHAHA. all the good stuff i taught u ok! how often do u find a girl telling u facts like that.. wahahaha. accept it LOL. so well im touched by ur post hahaha didn't know i mean so much to my son D= or was it just.. plain crapping LOL anyway thanks for the post. hopefully the next time i come back, u'd be the one fetching me around. all the best for ur stpm =)

=ʑɛɳ9night= said...

lol no worries i will be the one who fetch u all right.. but u mst be my gps LOl XD or else i can only fetch u to my house, pfs or gurney XDD ty ! have fun in US . :D

Juey said...

yeaa i saw my name.. your english is good man. o.o
eh do fetch me too! never try your car b4 .. hope tat time u come fetch us all we go round the penang =D

kc said...

sure thing. i can b ur gps. u may not want to experience my driving though. people here steer on the right side of the road so.. i might be a little confused when i get back there. hahahaha

= Nuffnang =