twitter

Friday, September 3, 2010

Things You WIll Never Know ~

ALOHA ! Harlow ! Ohayo! Hello ! Hey ! Good Day , good people. How are you guys doing ?:) Again, for the same obvious reason , there have been a serious lack of update for this blog . Should I say the reason again ? Nah.. hmm.. should i ? okay larr for those uninformed, the owner of this blog , aka yours truly is very lazy and has a tendency to procrastinate endlessly *much more especially when it concerns his blog*

Either way , I am back ! but not for long sadly... :( As of now , today marks a new beginning for many students as it is the start of a semester break. First of all , selamat Hari Raya !!! Fortunately, my school ,for whatever silly motive , have decided to apply for 2 weeks of holiday and we got it ! Hoorayy, Yippee !! So, it should be a cause of celebration for many right ? Yes , I mean of course it should be , 2 weeks !! There are so many things one can do in that 2 week, jogging ,go for outdoor activities , learning something new,hang out with friends,indulge in music and movies , etc etc ..

Knowing this , I am sure many would be thrilled and excited for this upcoming holiday * which by the day starts now Lol * Unfortunately , that is not the case for many upper sixth formers in PFS as... what awaits us after the supposed "holiday" is a nightmare.. Nightmare indeed. It is our ASS TEE PEE MMM TRIAL !!!NOOOOOOOO !!!
So , yeah it is like the calm before the storm . Instead of being able to enjoy ourselves and indulge in whatever entertainment we could possibly have, most of us have to crack our head , brain and subsequently our mentality to be a living zombie whose only purpose of life is to devour books for the next 2 week.

In fact , i wouldn't even call it holiday .It should be rephrased as "study break " or as i would like to call it , "zombie time ! " Arghh just thinking of it upsets me to the max. I wanna go out !! I wanna hang out ! I do not wanna be zombie,bookworm ,nerd ..studyfreak.. watever. But wait !! do I have a choice?

Oh silly me of course I do ! :) Fortunately,the answer is .. Yes ! I don't have to study all the time. All that's needed is just a simple change of mentality and the way I think :). Look at the bright side, in this two weeks , I shall be very productive in studying ... oops i mean learning and acquiring information * it sounds less scarier than studying* and at the same time, enjoying myself by doing some sports and healthy exercises..

In fact, this might turn out to be one of the best holiday ever! Yes, just by thinking it this way , I am beginning to feel excited already ! I can feel it... it will be great :) and things do get better when u have another source of motivation...

Post-STPM days !! Yeshhhh!! Just thinking about it send chills down my spine. Ah.. the fun I would have after STPM .I can't even begin to imagine how exciting it will be !! Ah, Life is so amusing and interesting .. Okay. Time's up . It's time to go back to acquiring information :)

I think there won't be much blog posts anymore.. until after exam that is ;) . But who knows? Life works in the most complicated and mysterious way. So,stay tune ! Meanwhile, I shall go back to become bookozombie.
In this two weeks, I hope to do my best and strives for excellence. As for other factors, i leave it to the hand of the higher powers in the universe :). Time shall determine the rest..

But,after exam.. I shall be reborn once more !!! I am so looking forward for it !! ah oh ,meanwhile check this out.. I am currently addicted to the onion emoticons .They are so freaking cute! Just look at tis.. Cute right? :D

Oh btw,just in case you guys are wondering why I put the title of this blog post to be Things You Will Never Know , it's a title of a mandaring song by musicman ,Wang Lee Hom - Ni Bu Zhi Dao De Shi 你不知道的事 . Check it out. I included its mv here :)

1 comment:

choonyong said...

Nothing much to say...
just....

ALL THE BEST, Saufeiiiiiii....!

=D

= Nuffnang =