twitter

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Hello 2011.


Ah.. again, finally, it's THAT time of the year again. It's that time that marks the end of the past, and a beginning of a new future. Yes,peeps, 2010 is finally over, and 2011 has dawned upon us. As I bid farewell to the turbulent days in 2010 and usher in the incoming 2011 ,I can't help but having a mixed feeling , as I always do :)

Alright,moving on , along with the end of 2010, comes this compulsary reflection of the past years and resolutions of the new year . So, yeah, 2010 has been a hell of a time. *lol sorry I just couldn't find a better way to put it :P* It has been a very dramatic year so to speak. Like other previous years ,this year displayed much elements of life,namely,the elements of suspense, shock,anticipation,gloom,despair, hope and most of all the element of completion..

Unsurprisingly , the feeling of anticipation and suspense holds true for most of the year as this is year I took STPM , and completed it subsequently,hence the element of completion. It was indeed a great joy to know that you had just completed something big .Honestly though , I do not miss Form Six life at all. Sure,there are some happy times here and there ,but those are nothing compared to the hell I suffered.

I am happy.Happy that I finally completed this two years of painful , torturous hell. Happy that I finally can proceed on to the "real" world , to march on to adulthood and pursue my tertiary education.Happy that I can finally break free from the small world, the small comfort zone that I have created back then.And most of all,needless to say, I am euphoric that I finally completed one of the hardest examination in the world :).

That being said, of course I still need to give credit to some of the good friends that are always there for me, cheering me up , doing silly stuffs with me , and just being the plain awesome friends u guys/girls are :) Though I would say that I missed the aftermath of spm more, I would still cherish the moments I had in sixth form. Afterall,it is these experiences and moments that would help nurture and groom me into better man. And I strongly believes all the troubles and problems that I faced in sixth form life, has just shaped me into better ,stronger man :). They say, those that doesn't kill simply makes you stronger. I am a strong advocate of that quote.

Ok, I guess that's all for reflections. I am sorry if this sounds quite depressed because, yeah I did wrote it using a rather negative tone. BUT this year(2011) will be different.A friend of mine keep stressing to me that she will definitely make sure 2011 will be a much better year than 2010. And I find it very motivating ! ^^ *if u are reading this,well u know who u are , fishie lol XD* So , yeah gambatte to you !! And to me too coz definitely,I will personaly make sure this year will be a much more awesome-er ,fabulous-er , fantastic-er year than 2010 :).

Resolutions this year includes :
  1. Work Out more. No more skinny bags of bones.. A man's gotta grow if he wishes to step into adulthood
  2. Be more productive * learn to multitask and juggle more things at once.Less gaming , More productive activities !*
  3. Never stop learning, Continue to quench the thirst of learning,embarking in a neverending quest of knowledge.Hmm.. sounds geekish? Not so. There's so much thing I wanna learn. Compute programming, Mandarin, Piano , Music theories, Dancing. etc.

Hmm, I guess I will just leave it at 3 . Though, this 3 seems more than enough to cover the entire year's worth of activity. And given, I don't even think I can complete them all =.-. But hey, one can always hope and pray right? :)

This year seems to offer more window of opportunities as time and flexibility are both on my side . Last but not least, I am indeed very joyful that 2011 has finally arrived, and I expect many great things to happen ,now that I finaly stepped into the realm of adulthood.No more fooling around, and more responsibility will come,as with power and wisdom :).Hopefully things will be flowing smoothly this time ,and I would finally attain the happiness I have been wanting so much..

Alas, HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OF YOU READERS :DDD and may your new year resolutions will be realised too. Let's work together for a brighter future !! WOO hooo~~ cheers to 2011!!

1 comment:

- Celine Teoh - said...

1. Work Out more. No more skinny bags of bones.. A man's gotta grow if he wishes to step into adulthood
2. Be more productive * learn to multitask and juggle more things at once.Less gaming , More productive activities !*
3. Never stop learning, Continue to quench the thirst of learning,embarking in a neverending quest of knowledge.Hmm.. sounds geekish? Not so. There's so much thing I wanna learn. Compute programming, Mandarin, Piano , Music theories, Dancing. etc.

(bahasa berbunga-bunga)
GAMBATEEE i can see you're almost there xD for your 2011 resolution.... huh will my 2011 resolution come true hehehheheheeee

= Nuffnang =