twitter

Friday, September 2, 2011

One Day

Ah.. it's amazing how time passes so fast . In a blink of an eye, 9 months has passed by and now I am one day away from leaving my beloved home sweet home, Penang to the metropolitan , urban city , K.L. And it must happen to be that on this particular big day, that I would be stricken sick with my eye disease , the cornea erosion , And so , here I am , having the need to rest my eye and can do nothing at all on my last day in Penang . But then again, I couldn't contain the urge to blog this story out , inspired by Wongfu production's video , When Five Fell. It's amazing how the intricately designed story and meaningful messages ,coupled with some creativity would merge together so well , producing such a splendid video. After watching that, I decided to flex my writing skills abit by writing an original romance story which you can check out at the post below :P. There's not much time left to say anything .. I am still very anxious and nervous about my journey in the next day and my eye disease , but there's nothing much I can do except pray and hope for the best. So, here I am blogging my last post before leaving for K.L.

May I be able to attain happiness, joy and love there and may the same blessing reach out to my fellow friends who will be leaving soon too. All the best to all of you and thanks for being the great friend you are . Good Luck ! .


No comments:

= Nuffnang =