twitter

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

28/10/08-A Day to Remember

Listening to :Always Online -JJ Lin
-Nice song,must listen !! XD

Did it ever occur to you that one day you wake up,thinking that you are late to school or late to do whatever things you are supposed to do,while in actual fact it is still very early?I did experience it for quite some few time and today,history seems to repeat itself again.The only difference is that today is not my schooling day and apparently I have nothing important to be done within the next few hours.

Today I awoke at 5 + a.m.Yes,I know many of you out there actually wake up earlier,everyday too but to me,this is my first time waking up so early on a non-schooling day and without the need of the alarm clock or even the awakening call (or yell) from my mom too =D.It all happen naturally.Needless to say,it was a completely surreal experience.The moment I woke up,I find myself oblivious to the surrounding,struggling just to get back to sleep.Then after a few times of rolling back and forth in my bed,it is apparent that my attempt to get back to my sweet dream world was futile.

So,still lying on my bed,I started to think.What in the world that made me wake up so early today?Well,nothing unusual yesterday,except the fact that I slept at 10 + p.m.Ah,must be all those nights of sleeping late that must be causing this.Maybe this is similar to oxygen debt.Maybe humans do have "sleep debt" too.Or perhaps the emotional turmoil within me yesterday was the cause of this event?Nevertheless,whatever is the cause of this,I am just glad that it happened.

Thanks to it,now I have got a few hours left till my normal routine.(I used to wake up at 11+ most of the time)Well,of course it is time to do something productive.This is such a rare experience and you expect me to be wasting time by sleeping and doing something pointless again?No way.No more succumbing to temptation and useless desires.No more thinking about petty things and doing unnecessary stuffs.Time to get down to business =D.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Early birds get worms. XD
Actually,during 8am-10am is the best time for studies.

Omg...now is already 11.35pm.
So, good night! =)

All The Best & Good Luck in your upcoming exam!
Sau Fei go go go!! =D

=ʑɛɳ9night= said...

wahhhhhh thank you !!! Good luck to you too :P

= Nuffnang =