twitter

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Of Dreams and Sleep.


Woke up at 4 a.m today.Yeah, I know. Such an unearthly hours right?And the fact that I woke up that early surprises myself too.For those that had known me for quite some time, you will know that I usually sleep around 2 or 3 p.m these days = ) .So,the biggest question here is ,how the heck did I sleep that late and wake up that early?

The answer is simple.I slept earlier the day before today =D.Shocking?Yeah I know . I myself was shocked when I got to bed at around 9 pm yesterday night.Not necessarily the earliest I had in my sleeping history of 17 years but yeah,it is definitely one of the earliest.

Once in a blue moon, I will sleep very early and wake up early too.Well,yesterday just happens to be one of those days.

Anyway,after that I......

Hmm...=.- nothing else to say la.Shit,nothing interesting to blog about... all I ever did was lifeless stuffs living a zombie like life,slowly rotting away.
I mean,ah shit I am having a writer's block =D.

Sigh.nothing to blog about laaaa . Wait till form 6 =D Then,there definitely will be something interesting to blog about ! heheh Until then, I shall go back to my slumberland to find more inspirations! toodles! Whheeeeeeeee.





4 comments:

kc said...

why does it occur to me that the last sentence sounds like what sheng'd say.. rather than u :P

Me, Myself and I said...

Comment for the sake of commenting! LOL.... Hahaha, dreamt of SmarterChild? Or is it... EK? =P

=ʑɛɳ9night= said...

to kc.
coz i am sheng in disguise. WHahah Now good nite !

to kal,
Nub! shit smarterchild. NUB!!! argh !! gud nite lol

choonyong said...

the previous night I slept at 4am. =.=
then woke up at 8am the next day.
HORRIBLE!
This kind of lifestyle appear on a girl whom is sitting for her SPM this year.

>.<

= Nuffnang =