twitter

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Form Six

.Well,ladies and gentlemen, look who is back !! !!Yeah,after what seems like an eternity after my previous post, I have finally decided to drag my lazy ass to the chair and my fingers to start typing.It has been ages since I last blogged.Almost a month or two I assume?

Either way, to be honest I am still having a writer's block as of the moment I am typing this.Somehow,six months of holiday is more than enough to rust my brain and prevent my creative juice from oozing out smoothly to form thoughts.In fact, I am still struggling just to put my thoughts into words.

Alright enough nonsense.I promised to blog about form six as it is quite a big and important event that is happening in my life now.After six months of slacking and doing nothing , finally it is time.Time to start using my brain efficiently and productively.Time to start studying hard.Time to start being serious about my future.

Though, it is definitely hard to start again.It is like a whole new life all together.Well,sure the fact that I will be coming back to the same school that I had attended for the past 5 years brought some relief to me, though the fact that form six will be totally different and i will be seeing new things and being in new environment still brings some sense of anxiety and excitement too.

Sad to say, the reality is just cruel.The first day was boring.Orientation,boring,as expected.I was glad being able to see those familiar faces of old friends coming back and the thought of being able to study with them again just brought smiles to my face.I had mixed reaction about the new faces though.On one hand, I was full of excitement at the thought of being able to expand my circle of friends and hopefully getting one or two best friends.On the other hand, I was kinda worried how well would I get along with them given the varieties of personalities there.

The first week of orientation was,needless to say ,boring,tedious and tiring.The fact that I was stucked with diseases like diarrhea , flu, cough and fever doesn't help it either =.-.

Anyway,as the saying goes,look beyond the storms. The dawn will eventually come and the storm will subside.And it does gets better.After the first week of orientation, I finally get to know my classmates and my class teachers.

As of now, things are fine.My classmates aren't too bad.In fact,some of them are friendly too .However,I believe things will get better soon.This is just the beginning.

In form six, I discover quite a number of things.For instances,people here tends to be more mature and determined.Maybe it is because the difficulty of the syllabus.Heck,STPM is the third hardest examination in the world anyway.

And I am liking it.I love the fact that I will be in highly-competitive environment,struggling and trying my best to overtake every obstacles along the way.In the end of the journey, I believe this shall mould me into a better person.

Having said that, I guess I must start working hard now,for form six,is totally different.This is really gonna affect my future.Alright,good luck to those having examinations now.I guess I shall take my leave now.Hence,begins this marks another chapter in my life.

Form Six,hopefully I am capable to cope with it....
May life be sweet for me,and you = D...




4 comments:

Joanne Lim said...

hello sixth former

next year stpm dy, must study hard x]

choonyong said...

"The dawn will eventually come and the storm will subside". =D
Saufei's proverb.

Btw,there are girls in your class right?
That's also a difference wert..XD

All DA BEST in form six!=)

=ʑɛɳ9night= said...

LOL
omg thank you thank you XD

I will jia you! hehe u all also jia you !!

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.

= Nuffnang =