twitter

Thursday, October 7, 2010

50 days!

Alright... as I am typing right now , I am guessing there's just about approximately 50 more days .. or less.. * erhh wait,let's be optimistic and give it the benefit of doubt shall we? :D " i mean or MORE days left till the dreaded STPM .

So , yeah, one might wonder, how am i coping with it ? :D truth to be said , i am not ready yet... not now but everything seems to be moving according to the flow now and I am rather happy at the way things are moving now. ;)

Ok, moving on , the next thing's on my mind apart from the compulsary desire to get good results is post stpm days. ! It's gonna be so fun!!

Strange enough, whenever an exam is around the corner, rather than thinking about the actual exam itself, I will be thinking about what to do after the exam. Anyone else thinking like me? Or am i the only weird one ? aha It doesn't matter anyway ,because thinking about the boundless happiness and joy that awaits after stpm simply puts a smile on my face :).

Really, I always get super excited thinking about the endless possibilities that awaits me. It's definitely gonna be much more productive and joyful than my post-spm days for sure.Nowadays I feel capable of spending time more productively than last time. Perhaps I did grow up afterall? For the first time in my life , I finally realised I got control over my own life rather than just slipping it away and leave it to the hands of fate.

One of the my top to-do-list after stpm is to create happy memories with friends I had known over past few years :) . I know it sounded childish but hey, these are people that we had spent time with together in the same class/ same school , people who struggled together , facing the same examination , people who endured the same troubles and problems as u for over a year and a half.

So,really , I really wish that we would be able to create a happy memory that would be enshrined in everyone's heart for years to come . :) No matter what hatred and anger you felt to others , just let it go and smile ! :D * i know this is such a irony with the previous post lol but hey i blog according to mood and right now , my mood is "sunshine" ! :P*

Ahhhh that being said, I wonder how many would actually felt the same ? hmm .. we will just have to wait and see.Can't wait for it !!

But for now... we will just have to struggle for 2 months or so and everything will come to an end.. For our goals to materialise and our dreams to come true, we shall not falter in our conquest of the books and our hearts shall not waver in these periods. So, fellow friends, let's just endure this ridiculous stress and strain * pun intended ;P for physic students * for just a few more months and we will be free from it !!

See u on top at the peak :). Until then, tata and GOOD LUCK!!! :D


* btw , the motivation from wanting to create happy memories comes from this pic*
I really like this picture for some reason. From what I can see, it symbolises happiness that transpires as a result of friendship. Like it ! Hopefully we can take pics like tis :)

No comments:

= Nuffnang =