twitter

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Life as it is :)

" No one's gonna know how much you studied. No one's gonna know how much you played. But everyone's gonna know the results you produce.Striving is lonely but it leads to glory.If you are willing to waste nearly 2 years here, why not make your time worth it ? ;) "
-quote from past STPM top scorer.some clhs dude.forget name d ps . xD

****
Inspirations can come in many shapes and forms.. and they may also come at the most unexpected time. Like this one here, i got the urge to blog at 3am in the morning. I know i know.. what an unearthly time to be blogging right ? Random much ? But hey, at least I got the inspiration to blog right ? That's all that matters :D.

Either way, as indicated by the motivational quotes stated on the very beginning of this blog post,one can guess that this will turn out to be a happy / optimistic post d. so... yeah * for those who kept call me emo king * u know who u are * SEE, TIS POST IS NT EMO! :P *

So.. yeah let's get started !! :))) Alright, wassup ? stpm is barely 1 month away. So far so good. Everything's sailing smoothly now, and I hope it will continue to be so until the end of it.How are you guys doing ?

Hmm.. on another separate note, yesterday i was talking to some friends and we chatted about few of our friends who are.. urm rather "unique" in their own ways, and it got me thinking about friends and their personalities.

In actual fact, everyone got their own set of problems. Attitude problems , personalities and traits that others dislike.. they are present in everyone, yes even me. I acknowledge that. I don't deny that sometimes people might dislike me for some of the things I did.But the thing is, as friends , we tolerate and accept each other for what we are . It is these small little things , small imperfections that make us perfect.That's what friends are :) And if you know that you have attitude problems or some "unique" feature that might annoy or make others dislike you, CHANGE IT,or at the very least, make effort to reduce it or don't show it in front of others.

But unfortunately, there are some people who are not even aware that they have problems and keep on annoying / disturbing others. It's just saddening to see that. But oh well, what are we to do ? At this stage , we will just have to turn a blind eye and compromise . May these "unusual unique " people come to a realisation and change for a better at some point.Otherwise, things might get ugly.

Anyway, getting back to the optimistic side , thinking along this line, I can't help but to notice that there are so many different side to a guy / gal. By sides, I mean like the many different faces / parts of people. For example, I have come to realise that I got a lot of sides.E.g the music loving me , the crazy manga otaku side , the angry beaver side , the rational , composed and logical side.. It's crazy just thinking that there are so many faces to someone.

And of course,with this,there are some negative sides too. E.g , the deprived for attention side, playful side, lazy bum side, girl loving side,evil side *smirk* and etc. Thinking back , there was once a period where I was desperate for relationship. Yeah i know, pathetic right? That was when raging hormones took over and coupled with some fuels from the surrounding, I was almost unstoppable * in a bad way lol * . But that was the past, I am very happy to say that I have gotten over that phase and am happily being single now :D

As guys , we are faced with many dilemmas, being the gender which are more hormonally charged and think with their fist instead of brains, we tend to do a lot of stupid stuffs.That's when our other sides come in , taking actions first before thinking. And it would probably gotten us into a lot of troubles,especially when it comes to love and relationship.But whatever we did, we did it for you ladies ya know? So, a word of advice to those ladies out there, be nice to guys who are nice to you k ? you may never know who harbours feelings for you xD.

ANYWAY, the point here is that since there are so many sides to us humans, all we have to do is to come into agreement with all the sides, compromise and try to subdue the bad sides. Acknowledge that you have bad sides and accept them for they are part of us :) .That's how one can be happy I guess. :)))

Alright, that's all for now I guess.. Woah.. it seems that I ranted quite a lot.., to the point that it almost sounded like a preaching lol. Oh well, but these are things that I guess everyone ought to know. Sharing is caring. Hence, I like sharing ! XD And oh yeah, for those of you who enjoy meaningful/relaxing/peaceful song . DO LISTEN to this song by JJ LIN -妈妈的娜鲁娃 . I attached the video here for your convenience xD. DO listen yeah!! oh and btw, for those taking major exams this year.. BEST OF LUCK , stay strong and BE HAPPY! :DDDD. Friends, let's have lots of fun after exam xD.


6 comments:

choonyong said...

Absolutely agree with the second last paragraph. :D

Btw, I am always nice to everyone eh...LOL.

Thanks for sharing! I'm really enjoy reading your blog. =]

=ʑɛɳ9night= said...

lol haha thx!!! cy i think hor if there is an award for most loyal follower for my blog. u would get it for sure lol ! THX again XDD

huiyee said...

WOW your posts all so so long eh.
>.< jia you!

Anonymous said...

buenos dias I am Trying to find for men to join my Guild Caesary come take a look. and join my army please! hawks raiders at http://www.lekool.com. Been playing Caesary game for 6 weeks. Caesary has been the best browser game in a long time!

[url=http://caesary.lekool.com]Caesary[/url]
[url=http://caesary.lekool.com]browser based[/url]
[url=http://video.lekool.com]Game Videos[/url]
[url=http://dc.lekool.com]Game Videos[/url]

Anonymous said...

I just need a little explanation, would anyone care to elaborate on the last comment?
Please allow me to be spontaneous and post random stuff and quotes. I mean no harm.
How do I make my blog appear in search engines? I had it for a year, and no one comes to visit.
I just saw my comments being removed from some sites. I mean no harm, I'm just… sporadic.

The light at the end of the tunnel is the light of an oncoming train.

- Celine Teoh - said...

That's what friend's are for.
things always get ugly because i ef-ed it up ==

= Nuffnang =