twitter

Saturday, December 18, 2010

YAHOOOO~~



BOOOMM!!!

WHEEE !

HELLO PEEEPS, It's Official. It's finally OVER!! ASS TEE PEE M!!! The much dreaded , tortorous , agonizing pains that it puts us through... finally came to an end. From now on , it's all PLAY , ENTERTAINMENT,PLAY, ENTERTAINMENT and PLAY. Oops did I just repeat play and entertainment? Ah nvm it is what it is !

I am feeling super duper uber quadruply excited right now. Alright , here's a promise to u guys reading tis blog. From now on... there would be more and more pictures :D. Why? Well,that's coz i just got my first DIGITAL CAM!! :DD *yeah i know it's ntg much to boast but hey it's my first so.. HELL YEAH :D *.

Alright here's some pics for u all to enjoy .Pinhole Effect
Pinhole effect 2
Vain effect.. * no no not kidding there's seriously tis effect :D*
Blur effect.. *kidding my hand was shaking lol*


It's nothing much but still , as long as it's usable it's fine isn't it ? :D actually , I am not really a guy who's fond of camera @.@ but this time I have to get one for tomorrow's trip, and of course for future uses as well.

Alright , a lil bit of review here . This cam is Olympus T-10,
Pros
-Affordable
-10 MP
-3x Digital Zoom
-Motion shake detection
-2.4' LCD
Cons
-The design a bit suckish
-Less aesthetic value.
-Not slim

Overall I would say ,the pros far outweight its cons,seeing that I got it at a quite affordable price :D so yeah it's worth it. Anyone interested in buying tis cam can contact me for more info haha.

Alright , now for plans after exam. Obviously the one immediate thing I am extremely excited and anticipating now is tomorrow's trip to Langkawi Island. It's gonna be a bomb! And this camera is bought specifically for it. So yeah.. hopefully i would be able to see something nice there :D.

Next in line.... Novels !! need to read lots of lots of novels haha. First in the list..Introducing...
Dan Brown-Lost symbol. hardcover edition*gleams!*

Yeah.. I have read almost all of his book except this one.. really anticipating it. So far none of his books disappoint me so yeah.. hope this one would maintain the tradition too.

Hmm.. other plans includes working , working out , and learning .. bawh so far nothing productive have been going on. Hopefully tomorrow's trip would be the catalyst needed to for the tide to turn to the productive side ;D .

Alright guys, check in next week to see the post about langkawi. Until then bb ~ :D

2 comments:

國哲 said...

Great! I love Dan Brown too!

Reading thrillers (and good books) are the privilege of youth!

- Celine Teoh - said...

DAN BROWN!!!!!

= Nuffnang =