twitter

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Perplexing Ending~

o well,i wish to blog about happy things too but ..unfortunately i just don't have happy and joyous things to blog about =.=" Ah.... after coming back and forth , there are only 7 days left till school reopens... o well this 31st there will be one more party which will be organized by my friend.I highly anticipating it .. but now .. all hope seems lost ...it felt as if i had fell deep deep inside a hopeless abyss...Why so ?Suddenly all the friends tat i knew said no , they can't come! And with that , the journey ends.. Now, i just hope a miracle would happen ,and i would be able to meet friends there....

There are so many secrets binded deeply within my heart . All i need is just a key.. a key to unlock them!DAMN! I just wish i can tell someone whom i can trust....Somehow, every time i hear this piano rhythm, it touches my heart and automatically,my hand will start moving on it's own , it is like it has a mind of its own or something like tat.. And with that , all this words that u are reading now , all will appear magically...

Ah , my thoughts are lost... my mind are down ... i dunno what am i thinking also now...After much thoughts though, i still think the songs,the themes and the background here suits moody feelings still. I realize this blog is no means of communication,it is just a tool for me to pour my purging emotions here.Feelings running through this blog... i hope one day, someone just maybe someone, will understand it ...

= Nuffnang =