twitter

Monday, December 17, 2007

sien~

Again 1.00 a.m and i sneakily on9 again ah this is getting boring,i could have done something productive right now,something beneficial.. but narhhh.. i will pass.Obviously due to my laziness, i wouldn't be able to do anything productive. however , instead of just loitering around here... with the com on for nothing , i shoud be able to at least do something to enhance my brain power .Nevertheless, i found my self chatting my way to sleepiness.Ah this is getting corny, on9 and chat is just a waste of time.


Though , i did manage to find myself some rather interesting yet peculiar information b4 chatting.Yes, actually i on my com to seek this info.After a lot of thinking , i suddenly got an urge to seek information concerning "photographic memory".Ah well , how i get to know this term is erhh.. basically via a fictional character in a manga. As weird as it may seem,when i search in wikipedia , i found that this "photographic memory" thingy actually Do exist! well..sort of .It is know as "eidetic memory"

Now ,although it does exist but it doesn't actually mimics the rumoured ability perfectly.The thing is that although ppl with "eidetic memory" are able memorize specific details just after a mere 30 seconds glance but they can't memorize EVERY single detail on an image perfectly like what the myth of "photographic memory" can do.However,it is worth mentioning that with this eidetic memory,someone is able to remember something to a greater length and a broader storage of memory capacity compared to a normal person.An eidetiker (person who possess this extraordinary brain power ) is able to remember very fine details of something like ... a whole passage or a block of texts in just a mere 30 seconds! ain't that astounding? But,they do tends to have a certain extend of limit.

Ah either way enough of this eidetic thingy , i am sure most of u who are reading it are bored and most probably would already click the [X] button on top by now. However ,if u have yet to click that button , then congratz! coz u are persistent enough to be able to reach here. As such , i grant u permission to uncover some pages of my life XP (ain't a big deal eh ?)haha yea yea i know i am being a little over -perasan here but well just for fun sake ..hehe either way here we go.I have been going a little wild on my imagination just now.By looking at an advertisement paper, i tried imagining i owning all those luxurious stuff.. and this become part of my aim now!ah well actually i aint depressed d anyway . Lets see what i got now.I set a goal for my life already , I have trainings and courses i need to get to walk pass the path of the goal ... and the only thing i am missing are... DETERMINATION and EFFORT!Here lies the key point,EFFORT!, it is obviously contradicting with my laziness but to achieve my goal and prevent failure like my end year exam result .. (i learnt my lesson T.T) i need to surmount my laziness!so here we go!

No comments:

= Nuffnang =