twitter

Thursday, February 7, 2008

Chinese New year 1st day ~..

O well what is there to do on the first day, in my opinion chinese new year is boring =.=" ... it is boring indeed ...especially when u get to go to relatives house and meet all the cousins which u CAN'T TALK with .... =.=" or more specifically hate them.. As one of my friend quote " Every family got their own dark secret" O well so do i, but i was rather disgusted by my relatives. I will not stress much on the details, Just that i would like to state the point that I can't really get along with my cousins and relatives.Haiz... Sigh when will this change? T.T This year is SPM year, How i wish i could score 11A1s and go to other country as soon as possible... Ah well... all this doesn't matter anymore.This year is gonna be the absolute year for me.I need to give it my best shot.I need to make my resolution to be viable and tangible! Ah well ,when can i escape this fated destiny of mine and find a better path ? I dunno but what's for sure is that i will definitely find it ... some day..... some day... Some day i will attain wealth,health,love,peace and joy~ i will!!!! Gambateh!!!!!!XP

No comments:

= Nuffnang =