twitter

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Journey to the past.

The temperature is constantly changing....the weather is always changing....even the time is always changing....Why ...Why change is the only constant ?? Why can't we make time the constant?It is just me to keep on pondering on this insignificant things.I guess i am emo again?Still, i don't really comprehend what does "emo" truly means.As i am now, i just couldn't stop thinking.I am in an state,unexpressed by words....numb,nil,void of all emotions ..or is it ? This might be it.The definition of "emo". But i felt that something ... just something .. something is missing from the equation. yeah.. what is it o yeah.. It is like something from the past...Something from my past is back to haunt me. "outright extrovert , innate introvert " is what i would like to use to express my state now.But still... i felt like the past is calling me...My dark,old past.. Deep inside abyss of darkness,i could feel a light calling out for me.Is it a blessing ? or is it just a curse disguised by the illusions of my heart..... I dunno. I might be returning to my past self again.With this , i might be able to uncover a bit more of my mysterious past.The one that even i,myself knew nothing about....Without doubt , i am venturing into an enigma.I guess i am returning .. to my old self? or will it be me with renewed confidence and self esteem?only time shall decide.If there are two things that i want now,I would say it is everlasting time and emotions...................

No comments:

= Nuffnang =