twitter

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Green in life.

It has been a while since i last blogged eh?o well, i have much things to be said in life but yet i just couldn't bear to say it out loud here.All those things... they just have to stuck in my mind.What can i say ? It is just me . O well since i started it now, i should continue to blog for what i have left out in this past weeks....

First of all, this year have been quite a disastrous year for me.NOt only that i keep on procrastinating things that i was supposed to do LAST year, yet i neglected my duties to study at the same time also =.=.What i have been doing then ? Well,ever since i had my bad lucks, i just kept on daydreaming everyday .. on9 , chat , and then sleep..For me ,school is just a nuisance.Everyday i went to school, i just hope that it would end right there and then.Yet i continue to think...Every night, i would just think... Until now, i would say that i would have mastered the theories of life~~ Studying hard, earning money, obeying instructions.All these are viable but implausible.Getting the theories are ez but working them out practically ?Nothing but mere illusions... Sometime , i thought i already worked them out but after all , it turns out i am just being a fool.It is just me being played by the delusions of my heart.

Once again ,i have fallen under my knees.. unable to do anything ,that feeling is just unbearable.How i wish i can go to a space where only i and nothing else is there.... passing time and space ... the dimension where i can seclude myself.After all,my zeals and efforts just doesn't work.I lack of will power.Moving on, this year is spm year.next monday is my school UP1 exam.It ain't much but i will still study for it ... or at least that's what i think i will do..

No comments:

= Nuffnang =