twitter

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Past,present and future.

Finally, a day rest.. Well, technically , 2morrow is supposed to be a day off for all the students.Somehow,I just can't help but to feel that it will be another hectic day demanding for more studies and efforts to be poured in.I don't have the right to say tat actually.How stupid am I to just realise tat mere reading won't get you the desired results.I lack exercises.... Sure,I learnt my lesson,but the price to pay for that is a high one...

Yesterday,yesterday and yesterday,
I live,
Not knowing what will happen next,
Not knowing what to do,
Just blindly continue living.
As the course of time began to shift,
People began to change,
Memories began to fade,
Friends became enemies,
Love became hatred,
At the end of the day,
Only remnants of memories remained.

Today,
I live,
In the so-called-bittersweet present,
Living in a life of denial,
Keep on denying the fact that the past has gone.
Living in the shadow of yesterday,
I regretted and remorsed,
For not cherishing my past,
For taking things for granted,
For not savouring every moment of my life now,
At the end of the day,
The feelings disappeared,
Only to have history repeats it self,
Once more...

Tomorrow,tomorrow and tomorrow,
Life's but an endless test,
Repeating itself over and over again,
Though time may change,
And memories may fade,
But till time invites me to a dusty death,
Shall I continue living,
Thinking about you,
Cherishing the beautiful memories we once shared,
And treasuring the bonds between us.





No comments:

= Nuffnang =