twitter

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Tagged...

When one study till extreme conditions,one need to take a break.
When one take a break, one will go blogging...
And when one go blogging and see other ppl tagging you,
One need to do the tagging!

Alright,skip the lameness. I just got tagged by kai chia ,and in this moment of boringness , I decided to do the tag since there is practically nothing interesting to be done.

Rules:
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves
3. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog

Starting time: 2355
Name: zen
Sisters: 1
Brothers: 0
Shoe size: Dunno.
Height: Dunno cm
Where do you live: Penang Island.
Favourite drinks: Milo Ais
Favourite breakfast: Anything that makes me full.

Have you ever
Been on a plane: Yes,when I was in my mom's womb.
Swam in the ocean: No
Fallen asleep at school:Everytime
Broken someone's heart: No gua ,ppl break my heart got la .. lol
Fell off your chair: Dunno
Saved e-mails: Yeah,but for official club purposes only.
What is your room like: My room is ... like a room.
What's right beside you: Air
What is the last thing you ate: Bak Kut Teh.

Ever had
Chicken pox: Yes.
Sore throat: Yes.
Stitches: No
Broken nose:No

Do you
Believe in love at first sight: No, coz i never had one... YET !
Like picnics: With friends? Yes! With families and relatives?NO!

Who was / were the last person
You danced with: Myself
Last made you smile: The Joker . ( u know the one in batman movie? )

Today did you
Talk to someone you like: No
Kissed anyone: No.
Get sick: No.
Talk to an ex: I don't have ex =.-
Miss someone: No
Eat: What is this question ? Can someone don't eat for a day ? I know i can't!

Best feeling in the world
Do you sleep with stuffed animals: I don't have stuffed animals.

Random
Is there a person who is on your mind now: No
Do you have any siblings: Yes.
Do you want children: Yes.
Do you smile often: Depends.
Do you like your hand-writing: No.
Are your toe nails painted: No.
Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in:Hotel's King size master bed.
What color shirt are you wearing now: Red
What were you doing at 7:00 p.m. yesterday: Sleeping like always.
When did you cry last: 2 seconds ago. ( jz jk, I forgot )
Are you a friendly person: Depends.
Do you have any pets: No
Where is the person you have feelings for right now: How do i know? I am not a stalker.
Did you hold hands with the person who mean anything to you now: I hold hand with myself only. T_T
Do you sleep with the TV on: No
What are you doing right now: Doing this tag ?
Have you ever crawled through a window: No
Can you handle the truth: Sure,give me the biggest truth.
Are you too forgiving: Yea gua.
Are you closer to your mother or father: Mom
Who was the last person you cried in front of: Myself.
How many people can you say you've really loved: Dunno
Do you eat healthy: I eat to grow fat.
Do you still have pictures of you & your ex: I don't have an EX!!!! geez.
Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you: No
Are you loud or quiet most of the time: Depends.
Are you confident: Depends

5 things I was doing 10 years ago
1. sleep
2. breath
3. sit down on chair
4. standing
5. sleep

5 things on my to-do list today
1. Study
2. Study
3. Study.
4. Study
5. Stop saying study and actually go study right now.

5 snacks I enjoy
1. Mister Potato
2. McFlurry!
3. Keropok Ikan
4. Keropok Udang
5. Pringles.

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire [vision impossible lolx]
1. I will buy Malaysia and rule it.
2.Buy a lot of technological gadgets ( hi tech hp, com , stuffs like tat )
3. Buy a nice,big house,complete with swimming pool.gymnasium,spa and other exclusive features.
4. Donate to charity ( see I am a kind guy =D )
5. Learn all the skills. ( guitar,piano, vocal , play drum ,jap class,chinese class.. etc etc )

5 of my bad habits
1. MSN all the time.. ( though now i seem to hate it =.-)
2. Procrastinate to the max.
3. Lazy
4. Extreme mood swing.
5. Undecisive

5 places I have lived in
1. Malaysia
2. Australia
3. Penang
4. The White House.
5. George W Bush's house.( If you believe the last two location.....welll congrats u are a genius =D )

5 jobs I've had
1.Student
2.Student

5 people I tag
Whoever is reading this, I Tag you !




4 comments:

Falcon said...

I'm no big fan of tag's sorry...but respect you for doing it...lol...

=ʑɛɳ9night= said...

LOl ,hahah too bored wat to do.NOw u seen it, u must do it! lol or maybe not hahah.maybe u shud do some tag politics XP

RUN WITH THE WAVE said...

Hey there! Check out my website at www.runwiththewave.com Come and experience the waves of Penang!

Joanne Lim said...

oh, i am tagged! x)

= Nuffnang =