twitter

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Memories.

Oh wow, Just in a blink of an eye,today is already 20th of September, and I still remember the day that I complained time is moving way too slow.How unbelievable,3 months ago I was complaining that there were still a long time to go for SPM, and just in a nick of time, here I am , having just merely one more month or so.Truth to be told, I ain't satisfied.Not with my recent poor performance in academical studies and future plans.And I am still unprepared yet.

However, I am glad. Glad that time is moving fast. Glad that it is finally coming to an end.And after this storm, there shall be a peaceful dawn.Or so I hoped.Yesterday night,I was struck dumbfounded with a nice instrumental song.This is the song , called " Get Over (Instrumental ) -Dream ) " What a soft,nice and melodious song.. It has been a while since I get to listen to this kind of song.

Now,I am still listening to that song.It is of no secret that I am fan for this genre of song,which is soft,ballad-like genre.It truly connects with my heart in some way and makes me recollect my fond memories.So,just sitting down,listening to it and feeling the gentle breeze of wind shoving pass your face isn't that bad of experience after all.To some extend, it makes me recall what I have done over the past few years and how much I have grown.

Sadly,I must say, nothing barely change over the past few years.True,I might still be the little immature kid I once were,but I think I did be able to instill some logics and rationale in my thinking as compared to my thoughtless self last time.I became more aware of my appearance,my desires, my thoughts and more importantly my future.But there are also things that remained unchanged.My attention-seeking personality, my thoughtless speech,my lazy attitude... and of course my childish self remains largely unchanged.

When just recalling of all the past events, I became quite mad at myself.Why did I do that at that moment?There are a lot of moments that I simply hates and wish I could think first before doing such ridiculous actions.There are embarrassing moments, sad moments, hurtful moments,and other simply stupid moments where I am being ridiculous.I hate myself for being lazy,I hate myself for doing stupid things,and more importantly I hate myself when I meant well,but accidentally hurting others.

Still,no matter what it is, no matter what happened , they are already the past.No matter how hard I try to change or erase them,those fond moments will always be part and parcel of my life.Of course,there are sweet memories too.Now, I would just like to say, to those that I met in msn or real life, to those that I had always chat with or others which I simply says hi and the conversation ends, to those that I adored and loved, to those that I hated and despised, to those that I confided in, to all those friends and people that I talked to even just for once,no matter who you are, You have definitely affected my life in one way or another.

As such, I hereby offers my sincerest thanks for all that you have done.Without you all, my life would simply be an empty hole, nothing but a formless void.Again, Thank you.I would deeply cherish this memories that you had gave me forever and ever . I wish you all good luck in your life. biggrin

(The last two paragraphs are influenced by this post ) XD




4 comments:

Unknown said...

This instrumental song is simply amazing. Instrumental songs have their own audience and flavor and i found some cool info on instrumental songs on
instrumentalsongs.org

=ʑɛɳ9night= said...

Oh wow,thanks for the comment dude.Glad you enjoyed the song haha.Thanks for your link too =D.

Joanne Lim said...

zen..! i like the last 2 paragraphs :)

=ʑɛɳ9night= said...

lol thanks XD

= Nuffnang =