twitter

Friday, February 13, 2009

It's Valentine.


" Sweet to many,sour to some,in the end of the day,it is just another passing day for me = ] "

It's that time of the year again.The day where gentleman put on their best attire,digging deep into their wallets,to spend money,treating love of their life to a scrumptious meal at a lavish restaurant,buying a bouquet of beautiful roses for them,charming their lovers with everything that they have.

It is this time,that you will see lovebirds all over the street,hugging and clinging to each other like there's no tomorrow.This is the time,where the metaphor " Love is in the air" literally rings true.This is the time,where most couples would be able to mend broken relationship,start a new one,and most importantly,for the male counterparts to express their love and to keep the lovey-dovey feeling keep going.

It is also the time of the year for citizens of singledom to yearn and cry of remorse and regret,for not having their other half by their side,for not being able to enjoy romantic night with their loved ones,and for not being able to spend this auspicious day with their partners for life.

As for me though,well,it is just another passing day = ].As much as I long for a joyous valentine,where I would be able to take my date to a romantic dinner,a simple movie,and then taking midnight stroll with just the two of us,I can't.I simply could not imagine that for now .

I do have my own dreams and hopes,yet my expectations prevent me from realising those fantasies.Maybe I just didn't find the right girl yet,or maybe I expect too much ?Or perhaps it is the other way around?

Bawh,it does not matter anymore for now.Right now,I just wanna enjoy life to the fullest,cherishing my soon-to-get precious freedom and just strives to improve myself in every aspect.

As for love and relationship,next valentine perhaps ? =D.

Either way,here wishing you all happy couples to forever be together and never be torn apart.Happy Valentine to you all lucky bastards =D.

and not forgetting the singles out there,Happy singles-awareness day!




2 comments:

xzenith said...

Mathematically speaking.

Set x as the cost of 1st valentines
Set y as the cost of 2nd valentines
Set z as the cost of 3nd valentines

x < y < z < ......... n = infinity

Find the limit when n goes to infinity :

As the function is not bound to anything. The function will slowly goes to infinity. Hence the limit= = infinity.

As a result, the older you get before u have your first valentines, the happier you are. =D

Happy singles-awareness day~

=.= you have no idea how bored of maths i am. Gratx that i have enough time to come out with this bullshit. wakakakakakakaka

=ʑɛɳ9night= said...

lol... =.- u are really damn ..bored lol. Bt nice equation.Maybe tat will earn u a nobel prize for humanism?XD happy singls awareness day Haha

= Nuffnang =