twitter

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Memories

Again I stare upon the blank space,focusing on the nothingness there.The same goes to my feeling,empty and void of any emotions.Blank,just blank.Even in my mind,the continuous stream of thoughts that always seems to fill my entire brain seems to disappear.All that remains are memories , memories of the yesteryears that seems to be overflowing.

Working has make me realise that schooling is actually the best thing ever.Now,regret and remorse starts to fill my heart as I wonder why the heck did I ever pray that time passes quicker back in my schooling days?

Nostalgia starts to hit me,hard.Reminiscing about all those old good times really makes me feel all emotional.How I wish to return to the past again,experiencing those crazy yet fun things that we all did.

But again, as cliche as it may sound,the truth still remains unchanged ,reality is cruel.We can't go back to the past,and life is all about moving on and forgetting the past.

Yet,for me to forget those important memories that we had forged together that bonds us together and continue moving forward in life without looking back?No way.

I misses them.Both my old ex-schoolmates and friends.Yet there is nothing I can do.Nearly all of them had move on with life and continue pursuing their separate paths.

Maybe one day our paths might cross again and that time we will be having fun catching up with the old times I guess. Haha. What a simpleton I am eh ?But thats how it is.Too much complex thoughts simply makes things harder to handle.So,why not make it simpler and leave it to fate?

Right now I am still working,but I am gonna end this working life of mine pretty soon.I need a big revamp on my lifestyle.Yes,the promises I made before spm needs to be fulfilled.And in order to fulfill them, I need time,and freedom.

So,let's hope everything will be well soon.

And..oh yeah,to those that are striving hard, working to go for Mssm now,best of luck.
I know this seems awkward,coming from a guy who never have any luck in chess.But,here's some insprirational advices.

Just do ur best,put in the effort,concentrate and let your mind do the rest.

Whatever your mind can conceive,the will can achieve.
Be tough guys,and girls = ].
Sure you all can make it!!

[ though i pretty much doubt any of you will even see this message haha ]

Finally,farewell old memories, hopefully I can meet my old friends back once more = ] .




No comments:

= Nuffnang =