twitter

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Teacher's Birthday

Staring at the wristwatch , awaiting time to pass by faster so that the bell would ring ,marking the end of the mundane , boring lesson.Normally, that would be the routine during my everday school life. However, on Friday , 9th of July, things were a little bit different . It was Hari Waris Jaya. * sorry i dunno what it's called in English* Anyway, on that day, there would practically be no lesson as it is the day where all the dedicated and committed parents will come to school to ask about their son/daughter's performance and attitude in school.

Lucky for me , my parents are the types that don't give a damn about shits like this :D If there's one thing that I would be thankful for ,it would be that my laziness is a direct inheritance from them xD. Anyway, moving on . So, if there's no lesson , why the hell would I go to school on a fine friday morning instead of sleeping and daydreaming on my bed happily ?

The answer is because.... it was our form teacher's BIRTHDAY ! :D Holla ! It is at times like this that the ppl from my class would be united for a brief moment .Our Form Teacher, Pn Jumaiyah has been a great and patient teacher , though she's a new trainee teacher, we appreciate her hardworking effort and her saintly patient to be able to stand the outrageous attitudes of the students in my class. * yup that includes me *

For that , on her birthday , we planned a surprise birthday party for her.Okay,now,for the most anticipated moment , the pictures ~
The chocolate cake ! Ladies, tempted yet ? :P
Surprise ! Touched ? :D
Group Photo.
Vain moments in classroom.
Vain moments 2 !
Vain moments 3 !
The VIP of the day .

That's all for the day .After that the classroom goes back to the mundane and boring atmosphere. *Yawns* ok back to sleep . until next post :D Cya.

No comments:

= Nuffnang =