twitter

Friday, July 2, 2010

Bawh

This has been a week full of surprises. I mean really big surprises. It has been one hell lot of emotional roller coaster I have been undergoing tis week. But then again, since when do I not been on emotional roller coaster in any week? ok enough nonsense.. now, for rants and news.

******
Let's start with the bad news ok ? Recently,one of my friend's mom has just passed away. So, I would like to dedicate this post to her.Life can be so fragile at times. One second you might be working,having fun,doing whatever you like like there's no tomorrow and another second you might be dead . That's how unexpected and unfair life is.Why must good ,honest ,down-to-earth have to be called home so fast while some pathetic,despicable creatures donning the human mask continue to run around causing chaos and wreaking havoc. It's unfair really.My friend is a great guy, he's humble and modest and in reality, one of the best friend I have ever known so far. Now that such calamity befalls him , I wonder how he would survive. Nevertheless, I know he will make it . May everything be well for him and his family. *Names have been hidden to preserve the privacy of my friend. I don't feel it is appropriate to say it out "

*****
Alright, moving on.I have had a few surprises this week. Happy surprises,luckily.Recently, I have been involved in a kinda big project of charity involving big guns in the society and I am rather honoured to be able to learn and work from them . Details on the project shall be revealed soon =D. And there are times when my mood swing goes extremely crazy when I felt like being at top of the world , everything within my reach and grasp . It's a nice feeling really . And there are times where I would just lie back ,relax and wonders and ponders about every little thing in life..

In reality, I felt extremely grateful and gratified that I have been blessed with whatever I am having now. Though at times I would still have the feeling of envy over others,but hey, nobody is perfect right ?=) Given the opportunities I have been offered and the great friends I am having now ,who am I to complain ? Nevertheless, I still strive to be happier and more successful in life.Ok, enough of stupid nonsense. Here are some pictures to entertain you bastards who don't like blog with a lot of words . =p
The gay guy who sits beside me lol XD ( dont kill me for tis teng aun lol )

Top smart ass in the class ,erh form !

Random monitor.

Our notice board. haha
Duty Schedule. Nevre really did abide by it though :X
Last but not least,our deserted teacher's table. ^^

Well,that's all the pictures I have for this week folks =D. More pictures will be taken soon as there will be a big event coming up.. yes the "King And I " play in dewan sri pinang ,this sunday 17/7/2010 .See u all there if u are going ! I will be blogging about it in the next post.cya ! :D

No comments:

= Nuffnang =