twitter

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Hellish School Life

In this weekend, it still felt like holiday to me as I went out on both Saturday and Sunday. Today, I went out to Gurney to go out with a friend of mine that just came back from Miri,Sarawak. Introducing.... KENNY ONG GOH
This is him trying to show off by holding the basketball with one hand. Tsk big deal lol.Basically,we did nothing the whole day but just window shopping and intruding nearly every shops we saw in gurney hunting for headphones and wig .*yes wig, don't ask me what's tat for as it's not for me *Here are some pictures of the day .
Another gay guy trying to show off :P
Apparently there's a foosball's battle going on in gurney. The guy wearing green shirt on the left has total ownage. Freaking pro.
Next there seems to be an audition going on from radio station One Fm.
Gay gang from the back.. :P
Next we went to one stop arcade and.. gay gang again.
Need i say ? Gay.LOl
Notice this pic is kinda dark and the arcade looks abandoned? idk why the photo effect is like that.The real place is more lit up and brighter :).
For dinner, we walked back to Gurney and went to Kim Gary.
Tada, behold the Milo-milk ice blended ! tastes super nice and it's quantity is too much. Really worth it.
Just to tempt u more ~ :P
Finally we went home.. but not before I bought this headset ! It's a real bargain for rm 20 , a headset with mic. And the story behind it is epic as well..

I went in the store and asked one of the employee, how much is it ? He said rm 28.Then I tried to negotiate for discount . He said can't ,fixed price, the lowest they can offer. Ok, I relented and wanted to put it back already but luckily I asked another employee which replied rm 20.So, immediately , I said I will take it and bought it straight away. Now this is strange, two employee, same shop , rm 8 difference in price? It's either the 1st employee's mistake or the 2nd one. I sure hope it's the 2nd one :P coz it would mean that I just bought rm 28 headset with rm 8 difference. and the best part of it .. is the price tag i saw in another shop is rm 30+ .=D

Conclusion : shopping is fun =)
Oh btw , shirts in SUB store are freaking nice. Too bad I don't have the fund to bought it yet. There's so much luxuries that I saw in Gurney...If only I could manage to allocate the funds for them .

******
Ok,ranting time! Those with weak hearts and impatient mind pls stay away .If you wish to kaypo and gt ntg else to do.. proceed . From here onwards , it will be all words.. Don't say I didn't warn u ;)

******

Ah...the much dreaded hellish school experience is finally starting again. Along comes much grief , sorrow,stress,pressure and god knows wat else negative feelings. I will say it right here and now , school life SUX,especially STPM school life. Never before do I dread going to school as much as I hate it now .

Even as holiday has ended, it still felt surreal to me..The whole holiday just felt like a dream to me. On one hand , I am still in holiday mood, half-enjoying the fact that I do not need to wake up early in the morning to go to school to face the teachers and their mundane lessons (notice tat i am generalising them ) . On another hand, I still fear and dread of STPM examination.It's still the biggest fear in my life knowing that if I did not do well in it, in contrary to what people might think of, my whole world might actually will come crushing down on me.

Well, both the good and bad news is, there's only half a year to go =) . The good part being , that's the time less before I am completely FREE from it and the bad news being that's the time left for me to actually prepare for it.Either way, studying is in way back of my mind right now eventhough it is definitely high on my priority list . Somehow, I just couldn't find the mood /motivation/inspiration to study.

Next, the whole being in classroom teaching isn't really as productive as I thought it would be before I entered f6 . I had high hopes initially.It's terrible really, in fact one can even find it to be counter-productive.Sitting in classroom for eight consecutive hours can be very stressing at times,much more so when you are in a room filled with mundane teaching and having no interesting topic to talk in the class. Personally , I find my class boring at times.

How do I even survive the past 1 year? No idea.Anyway, desperate times call for desperate measures . Having struggled all these while , I have learned how to day dreaming effectively while pretending to pay full attention in the class.Having practiced it for the past few years,I can sufficiently say that I am a rather good actor now :) . I finally know hw to make the I-am-paying-attention expression while day dreaming ! :D.

One good things being in this F6 school life is that I have finaly discovered and pretty much confirmed some few things in life which I would like to pursue / have interest in.

1st , I am sure that I wanted to get out of penang . ASAP. Seriously,penang is so not happening and it's so mundane being here. I need to escape to a new environment and mix with new people. Now , I am pretty much sure which type of people I am comfortable with and which is not . Though ,knowing it and having the opportunity of doing it is world's apart :(.

2nd, I am getting much better in social aspect of my life. As opposed to the naive , silly me in the past , I have grown more emotionally, though some things still manage to find openings in my heart and hurt it.In retrospect though, I find some actions that I did in the past are so ridiculous and absurd. If only I could go back and correct it.. I would be so much happier now.

3rd, I realise that if I need to get out of this shell now.To remain in one's comfort zone for the rest of the life is just plain stupid. When opportunity is being offered, take it . Otherwise,life will just remain the same forever.I definitely do not wish it to remain the way it is now .. So , I shall take more risks in the future.. hoping to gain glory over death =).

4th,I am no longer confused about what I wanted in life. I am interested in pursuing psychology , learning music , businness , engineering and many more. Though realistically, a more holistic approach should be to major in engineering and maybe learning others just for passion / fun .I want a decent relationship in which I could really be committed and gain the same commitment in return.

5th,there's so much that I would like to learn and do given sufficient time.After STPM, i hope things would change .. again ..

There's so much hope and expectations for the future but whether or not those wishes and hopes of mine would be fulfilled would be up to fate. But one thing's for sure though ,I need to learn to be more prudent in making choices and I am learning now. =)

End of Rant . School sux . =)
****

2 comments:

kc said...

aww. school rocks. how i wish i could go back to f6. that was the best year i had in high school! esp upper 6 =D

Anonymous said...

Genial brief and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you on your information.

= Nuffnang =