twitter

Sunday, June 6, 2010

H0liday!

Alright.. finally getting into the mood of blogging .Well, by now I believe that most of the readers , or used to be readers are already gone assuming this blog is dead right? Well, they are not too far from the truth.This blog is well, partially gone, due to the endless procrastination and the inconsistent moody behaviour of this blog's owner. Without further ado, let me proceed to the ranting of the day : H0lidayz !

Holiday Span : 2 week
Holiday Resolution : Study , Exercise , Learn new things , Go out
Expected Result : Stay at home sleep and rot.

1st day of holiday , 5/06/2010 . It was a fine Saturday morning , I woke up ,still feeling sleepy and exhausted from the last night's stay up .Everything was supposed to be going along smoothly until I noticed the time . It was 10 am in the morning. If it was any other day,it would have been still " early " for me and I would have continued sleeping but unfortunately .. that was the day where extra class in school was held . The irony is , it ends at 10 am and I woke up at the exact same time it ended !

And that was how I screwed up my first day of holiday :)

......

After that I still went to school to fetch some friends to tj bungah for some business . Now behold readers , as you will see one of the most rarest thing in my blog .. : pictures :D
Two boat stranded on the sea with no one inside .. creeps ppl out huh ? haha
Two bloody bastards tat forced me to drive them all the way to tj bungah. What are they doing?I have no idea dont ask me.




It's a wonder how the deep blue sky can bring peace to one's mind . :)
Seashell ! :D
Me !
The shape of this rock looks like shit from afar lol no kidding :D

Ok,so that sums up my experience in Tj bungah . =D That little excursion also mark the end of my productivity for I spent the rest of the day rotting at home . =.-


****
I gaze upon deep blue sea, the tranquil colour of peace fills my mind and flow fluidly throughout my body . I tilt my head upwards , and I saw it . Like how light dispels darkness,the dreamy sapphire blue sky immediately dispels all my worries and troubles in an instant ... * : ) english exercise . trying to sound like a novellist lol did i succeed? :D *

The clouds has moved and my mind is now crystal clear. And then , it struck me .. I am already 19 years old. Seriously ? I still felt like 17 year old . Time pass by too quickly. It just felt like yesterday was the day I finished PMR . ah those were the good old days ...

No worries , no troubles , nothing ..Nothing at all .It's pure bliss back in those days . Now, shouldered with much burden and responsibility .Holiday is not really a holiday anymore, with the schedule heavily-packed with tuitions,extra-class and the need to study .

However, all hopes are not lost . There remains a flicker of hope of happiness and bliss =)..yes,it's you ! :D . Either way , looking back , I felt like a frog under the well .. A deep deep well . In retrospect , I was a very foolish child , my biggest folly being not actively participating in sports and clubs. In recent years, I realied a lot of things and changes alot too.

I realised that some sports and physical exercise are fun.I.e Badminton , basketball , and unsurprisingly football. Ironically , I used to hate football . Well, ok maybe hate is too strong of a word.I did not really favour football, in fact I don't really favour any sport at all . Now, I am a strong fan of sports :D .I love it when my adrenalin gets pumped up and all those energy being put into good use .. beside promoting health and my fitness level too .:DI so wanna play badminton now .

Another change is that I started developing a love for reading . Back in old days, I wouldn't even spare a petty glance at the novel / any books even if u give me money . * seriously * Now, I am asking my sister to lend 3 novels from her school's library to devour in this holiday . :D I haven't been a voracious reader last time and now, I am still not a voracious reader lol ,but I can confidently , convincingly say that that I have a passion for reading now :) *certain reading materials only ,this doesnt apply to reference book * Ah.. it's amazing how time changes a person.

As time marches on relentlessly , physical and emotional changes come along . I am still the same old small guy though , with the same fragile heart I held . There's one tiny changes though . Now , i am more emotionally-inclined and prone to fall head over heels compared to last time.

And as of now .. I think I might have found .. The one? Perhaps this might work out , perhaps it won't . .. But however it is , I promise I shall try my best to grab this opportunity that has been presented to me and try my best to realise it .Hopefully , i can gain the promised happiness =)

Ok,end of rant . Ty for reading . Q.E.D . :) May life be good for you and me ~ =)

No comments:

= Nuffnang =