twitter

Monday, June 14, 2010

Holiday 2 !

It seems that holiday has a weird way of provoking thoughts and the mood to blog or is it that I just had nothing better to do ==.

This is the 2nd week of holiday . In a blink of an eye, it seems that my 1st week of holiday just fly past me .And I actually wasted it by spending time on nonsensical things and concentrating on counter-productive stuff. Well, at least I learnt a lot !!

Alright , so , 2nd week of holiday is beginning * in fact as i am writing this right now , it already began * So,what's the plan for this 2nd week of holiday ? Study ! Exercise ! Practice ! Productive stuffs ! so much for productive resolution when I know I will end up doing some nonsensical stuffs again . ha ha ~

Yesterday , went out with a bunch of gay gang to get a present for another gay bastard . Hmm lazy to write d la . let the pictures do the talk .

Gay Gang ~ GG
chickenAngel's wing found in snj gift shop lol. I was thinking of giving tis as gift actually lol.

Hmm, I guess that's all .. Weird. Just now I clearly remembered that I got a lot to blog about . How come when I go online , everything just went blank ? It's awkward how the mind works . It drifts when u stay still , and remains stationery when u start thinking.

Now, I just have so many fantasies running around. There's not much happening now in this holiday, and I doubt there will be any too after this . How I wish STPM can finishes right now.

Ok ,let's be really random right now.How I wish I can be the author of my own life, narrating my stories as it goes along ~ How I wish I was born with better physical characteristics ~ How I wish life can be better for me .. and the list goes on and on .Sigh , I actually had a perfect script for my own story in which I call it sf's legacy lol and it is really really random . Hmm.. maybe I should post it up next time.

Btw,for those bored ppl who have nothing better to do like me too ,check out this cool stuffs :D

1st) http://theoatmeal.com/story/eat_horses funny and outrageously random story =D

2nd ) Plants vs zombie mv . super cute and funny



Ok,that's all for now . Enjoy , Toodles !:D

No comments:

= Nuffnang =