twitter

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Holiday

Ahh ~ it's finally the long awaited holiday :D . Usually , with the much dreaded school days gone, naturally the holiday mood should set in and my days would usually be filled with much joy,happiness and excitement ,yet this upcoming holiday seems to be filled with nothing but gloom,sadness and sorrow =/

The reason ? Mainly caused by the damn Ass Tee Pee Mmm == thanks to that major exam, my holidays are now packed with extra classes . tuitions and more tuitions . Well hopefully the 2 weeks of holiday will not be all vested into academics alone .

Thankfully, all hope are not lost :) . There is still a flicker of hope left for me to fill my holiday with some happy memories . And how will that be achieved? I dunno .. maybe.. by spending a day with a certain someone? :D or maybe just by indulging myself into music/game/manga all day and night long ? Ahh I have so much to do but the train of thoughts just kept on moving relentlessly without stopping by for actions.

Sigh =.- i am not really getting into the feeling of blogging now . Maybe i should just sleep. ya maybe i should jst do tat .May the days ahead be filled with happiness , joy and much excitement .Lastly,may everything be well for you and me ;)

No comments:

= Nuffnang =