twitter

Saturday, June 12, 2010

What a Day ~

Unexpected. That's the only adjective that I can find to describe my day today . It was totally full of surprises. Twist and turns everywhere and the end, an endless narrow tunnel , with encroaching darkness slowly creeping in ,threatening to cover the entire tunnel.

What a day truly . I would have never imagined to end up like this.As of now , I am having one of the most mixed reaction ever. It's like being in the eye of the storm during the most turbulent times . Anger, sorrow , sadness, grief emptiness, happiness,joy ,relief , excitement . All these emotions are residing within my fragile heart right now .

I never thought a day would come when I would experience all these emotions in a single day but alas it did arrive. Now ,this is truly an emotional roller-coaster ,and a pretty terrifying one too.

Today, I learnt a great lesson.Sometimes , letting go is better than keeping it at heart , knowing that it will never be yours .And it's not good to pretend baby =) (note to myself ) . I have learnt that it takes a lot to be in a relationship . and that to expect total commitment when one just shows minimal effort is absurd.and sharing isn't exactly caring .=)

Either way , it's over =D . Tat's all for the negative part .

******

Ok, now for the positive part, it has been an awesome night ,first meeting with a group of people from the upper echelon of the society who appears to be quite down-to-earth honestly. I am getting all excited and thrilled to be working with these big names and to have an opportunity to learn from them ,it's gratifying really.

Next,I am so glad to have made numerous acquaintances from around the country .It's really heartening to note that when one is despair , hope arises from one of the least expected source. Having a decent chat is really a bless in it's own right . It should be labelled as one of the best entertainment ever alongside gaming and listening to music. It's really hard though to find the right pair of ears / or eyes for that matter to listen and see your troubles and to be able to hold conversation about it .

But when u did find one however , the flow just comes naturally .. It goes on and on and that's when u know u got urself some friends for life =) ( or chatting buddies for life ) I wish that these bonds we forged during turbulent times will remain strong until the end ..


***

That's the end of my ranting ! =D anyhow, i haven't been entirely honest with u . sorry and thanks for the memories . Life is __________ [fill in the blanks] :D but for now i hope a swift change of wind will carry me away , moving me to a far far world , the dreamy ideal world i have ever wanted. But these fantasies are impossible in this cruel reality isn't it ? Time for a reality check . =) Perhaps it would be wiser of me to invest my time in some other important matters ~ maybe just maybe !~ wulala

No comments:

= Nuffnang =