twitter

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Unexpected

Surprise , Surprise, Life is full of unexpected surprises . Life is in a constant ever-changing environment . It is like a roller-coaster journey , full of tumultuous turns everywhere you go, never gonna know how the end will look like until the very end of the journey.

A lot of people equate life to alot of things. Life is a box of chocolate , Life is a pandora box , life.. and then they say too when life gives you lemon, you make lemonade . But I say , nothing rings more true than this quote " Life is a constant change . "

Now,I say this all the time , but I felt that this timeless phrase needs to be repeated as it holds true every single time.Life can take unexpected twists anytime. One moment you could be buried in the abyss deep down ,where you are filled with nothing but depression, gloom and grief , another moment , life will pull you and fling you up in cloud nine , filled with joy,happiness and love !

Take for example today , after a stress-filled , gloom-ridden , depressing month , I have finally became numb of it and started to become accustomed to it. I take it that destiny intends me to take this path , as down this path , a lot of questions popped up, and a lot of lessons have been learned too. Questions such as "Why me? " , "Am I doing the right thing?", " What will happen if I took another road? ".Then it sets me thinking , perhaps , all this stuff has already been inside the destiny which I have been imprinted and marked with ? What if , this is indeed what I should be doing , taking in all these sufferings and torments at first, exposing me to the worst of human nature and life's lesson , before attaining great successes and consequently a bright future?

Frankly though , my brush with destiny is rather odd one. I am not really a true believer of destiny since young . My mindset have always been affected by the wind of change , and I have paradigm shifts all the time. Perhaps , it's in my nature to be indecisive and easily swayed by external influence, but it's not a bad thing after all.

I digressed. As I mentioned ,after a stressful month , I am now finally learning adept to it. And just when I did , as if by a slight brush of fate , things started changing , for better. These few days , a few events have finally concluded , and there's only a few more stressful tasks to be met before I officially be declared free of all responsibility and pressure. And that is undeniably a GOOD thing for sure ;).

Today especially , I met a senior who I believe have the same kind of mindset that me , and we did a few small talks before engaging into a very meaningful discussion. He says he's a deep believer of fate and destiny , of how things have already been set into motion the moment you are born and basically we are all just following the pre-determined path that have been laid before us. Two people sharing the passion of music and dance , but with a slight different mentality at first, he believing in destiny , but I believing in people's potential to influence destiny and carve their own . When you put these kind of people together , a very meaningful and interesting result could be obtained from these meeting.

Through our conversation , I can sort of see a lil of my future self in him , seeing that he's several years older than me. By the end of the discussion , I reached a conclusive conclusion , that is the fact that , destiny may influence our life one time or another , but I strongly believe that , our every action , is capable of changing destiny itself. I guess a more accurate description would be that I believe in the parallel universe concept, that if you take one path instead of another, it will lead you to another world. Which means , this is just one of the parallel universe that we are living in, while in other instances where you take different actions , you end up living an entirely different life. For instance , you could have been an office worker living a regretful , 9-5 job ,struggling to make ends meet , but in an alternate universe , you could be living your dream life of being a rocker , making a living out of your true passion. Interesting, neh ?

So, after the chance meeting and talk with him , I have decided and in fact , confirm that the way I am living my life now is correct ,and that is the lifelong journey of continuous learning and improvement. A life that focuses solely on my own self-development in various aspects ,while not forgoing my passion and interest , and still maintaining a positive cash-flow and having a great social life to boot. Seems difficult huh? Certainly , but impossible? Certainly NOT!

In a nutshell, this will probably be the lifestyle that I will be applying in the next few years and let's just see how it goes. Right now , I am still high in the midst of ecstasy , in cloud nine , at the positive end of my mood fluctuation , but things might change again very soon, hopefully ,it will change for better ! As they say, you can never get enough the feeling of happiness and love. So ,let's fill this world with love , joy and happiness ! and hopefully I received a plenty of them back in the near future !!!

Alright , yours truly ( still high in ecstasy ) , signing off, bye ! Until the next documentation of my life journey ~ Tata!

No comments:

= Nuffnang =