twitter

Saturday, June 30, 2012

SFI

In my previous post , I was talking about financial freedom , and how I wished to attain it. However , mere talks wouldn't cut it , and vision without action are mere fantasies . I am currently having 2 months break now and I was hoping I could attain some supplementary income before going back to my studies .

There is but a problem . I am quite a lazy guy , and procrastination happens to be my best friend , the fact that I get bored easily over conventional , mundane 9-5 office job doesn't help either . As mentioned in the Entrepreneurship : Why Now ? post , I intended to start a business sooner or later . Nevertheless , I lack the capital and experience to do so .

That being the case , I am slowly running out of options to earn money steadily and achieve financial freedom . As I am getting more and more desperate and frustrated with my inability to earn sustainable income , a god-sent gift appeared before me ( To be exact , it showed up in my google search result when I searched for ways of earning money online ) .

It hit me that there are ways to start a business even without any capital , and one of them would be SFI . For the uninitiated ," SFI (Strong Future International) Marketing Group was launched in 1998. Starting with just one product, sold only in the United States, SFI has now grown to more than 51000 products and services (and growing daily) sold in more than 190 countries around the world.

SFI was created to allow anyone with a computer and Internet access the opportunity to tap into the worldwide e-commerce revolution. Anyone of legal age in his or her country can become an SFI affiliate for free by filling out an online registration form. There is no obligation or purchase requirements of any kind.

Once registered, affiliates are provided with professional Websites for marketing SFI's products on the Internet. SFI also provides all necessary sale support services, such as customer service, payment processing, and product shipment – all at no cost to the affiliate. For each sale generated, SFI pays the referring affiliate a commission. Additional commissions can be earned by building and leading affiliate groups. " , paraphrased from the original description from About SFI page.

If you still don't get it , let me just rephrase it and make a shorter summary . it's a god-sent gift to enable people without capitals to start up their own business ! It's basically an e-commerce business where you earn money by several methods , either by advertising or recruiting people ( kinda like multi-level marketing (mlm) , but not purely mlm ) , but I assure you , you can earn money even if you don't invest any of your own money in it.

But don't take my word for it , take a look at it yourself here . Be skeptical , make researches , and use your own judgement before deciding it's the real deal or not . After all , in this modernized age of globalization , there are plenty of scams and quick get-rich scheme that aims on taking your money .However , I would like to point out that should you find the truth that it's working , do not hesitate in joining .

Many people often shy away from opportunities as they do not wish to move out from their comfort zone , and this inaction of theirs resulted in a lot of lost opportunities . Please , I implore you , if you are capable of grabbing this opportunity , do it , and do it quick ! I have taken my first step , have you ?

Here's in hope that I would be able to grow my SFI business smoothly and ensure a sustainable income being generated monthly so that I will be one step closer to my financial freedom and provide for my family.

Two links that are worth checking out regarding SFI :
Triple Clicks store - an online store owned by SFI , akin to eBay, except that it's so much better in so many aspects .


No comments:

= Nuffnang =