twitter

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Thank You Maybank2u !

*Note * This is a blog post for Maybank2u Contest* If you're interested in checking out more , please click on this link

I have a confession to make . Maybank was my first time . First time , in the sense that it was the first bank that I had dealt with for the purpose of doing my banking services . At that time , the only reason why I opened a banking account was to store the money that I have accumulated from the "Ang Pows" ( Red Packets ) given to me by my relatives during Chinese New Year . I remember how excited I was when I got my banking account book and subsequently my atm card ! In retrospect, at the age of 16 ,owning an atm card was trendy and cool , apart from the fact that it makes you feel like a grown up , capable of handling your own money . I was feeling euphoric and thrilled when I withdraw money from the atm machine for the first time . That was my first brush with MayBank .


However , the excitement dies down soon , as the hassle of physically going to the bank , and dealing with the sometimes long and frustration waiting time , lining up in a queue , slowly took its toll . At that time , since computers and Internet technologies were making waves and gaining popularity , I remember daydreaming about the idea of doing those banking services online instead , at the comfort and convenience of my own room . A few years later , never in my wildest dream would I thought that my simple wish have now became a reality .
Honestly , I was not a very loyal customer to Maybank at first . I have other bank accounts such as Public Bank , Hong Leong Bank and etc . Being someone who loves to explores , I actually tried and tested banking in other banks . Nevertheless , when Maybank introduces Maybank2u , it all changed . As mentioned before , I loved experimenting and trying something new , so when Maybank2u was introduced , I was thrilled and tested it as soon as possible . 

I am student in an university in KL , and being a student without any means of transportation to get around in KL could only mean one thing : inconvenience .Even the nearest banks in my area are not within walking distance . Therefore , I am really thankful for Maybank for introducing Maybank2u .After experimenting with numerous online banking services ,in my personal opinion, I dare say with confidence now that Maybank2u is the BEST online banking service ever ! After trying Maybank2u , i instantly became a loyal fans of Maybank and have never turned back since . Now , if there are anything that requires banking services , I use Maybank2u.


The Maybank2u experience was and still is fantastic and amazing so far ! A single log-in into Maybank2u website is all it takes for me to be able to check my account balance , make online transactions , settle my bills , top up my phone credits , dabble with online stocks and do many more banking services that are available in physical banks . Moreover , I can access them via my phone , which is all the more reason to use Maybank2u !!! What never fails to amaze me is that even with their almost perfect services , they still strive to improve themselves and make upgrades and improvements from time to time . Additionally , all those transactions and services I have done with Maybank2u are done securely ( Maybank have a feature called TAC which will send you an authentication code to your validated phone number , so that you can double authenticate your identity before making a transaction . I really love this feature !!! ) What's more my privacy is ensured and I trust that all my contact information and personal details are safe with Maybank .

If there's ever a need to rate and comment on Maybank2u services , without a doubt , I will rate it 5-Stars and congratulating them on providing a World Class Service to their customers . Thank you for making my dream come true Maybank2u . Please do continue to deliver these kind of quality , value-added services to your customers . We will never stop supporting you , as you have supported us all these times ! ; )



No comments:

= Nuffnang =