twitter

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Anxiety.

In a nick of time, there's only 3 more days left before I leave to KL , the metropolitan , urban city of the country ,where most elites and the upper echelon of societies gather .Knowing that I will soon be a part of them excites me , sending a chill down my spine . Yet another side of me trembles in anticipation , tinged with a bit of fear , not knowing what to expect there.

In just 3 more days, I will be leaving my comfort zone, trading everything I am familiar with something new .Though, as the proverbial quote goes , change is the only constant . So , I shouldn't fear it , instead I should be ready to embrace and accept it . A lot of my friends told me I would do just fine , telling me stories about how KL is a nice place , with the exception of its soaring living cost , everything's fine. Somewhere deep within my heart , I know I will do fine too.It's just that I cannot shake off the feeling of anticipating something new. Oh well , I guess I will get over it soon.

Afterall, it's a feeling everyone who's leaving their home sweet home for the first time must feel.I am pretty sure most of my friends leaving their home must have felt the same way I did.Now,with just a few days left, all of those emotions and memories of yesteryear are kicking in .Oh, how I wished I could have done more with you people , how I should have do this instead of that , and endless list of how I wished ...Nevertheless, I do not regret my past actions ,for regret will only brings sadness and gloom .

I would have preferred to count my blessings on all those little things that has happened to me , on life's little mercies that I have . Now, all that's left to do is just to pray and hope for the best :) . So , here I am now, hoping for the best for myself and all my friends. May you guys and girls too be blessed with abundance happiness ,joy and love , not to mention having a lot of fun there in your respective universities !!! I look forward till the next time we meet , having our usual "roundtable discussion " . I bet that time, definitely we would have a LOT to talk about !!! :D . So until next time.. cya :D

No comments:

= Nuffnang =