twitter

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Things You Will Never Know.

When you left for the states , I bid farewell to you with a big smile. Putting up a brave front , I resisted long enough until you board the plane ,before the droplets of tears started flowing down , rolling down my cheeks like the rain .

I didn't really feel happy at all , deep inside my heart , I wished for you to stay.Yet words couldn't come out from my mouth , even a simple " Don't go " would suffice, but I simply couldn't utter it.Just a few months ago , we were so happy together . Hanging out together , holding your hands , celebrating God's greatest gift to me, you , I never thought that this day would come. The day that I will be separated from you...

Perhaps I was naive, maybe I was the only fool. The fool who thinks that one day , maybe.. just maybe you would see me in different light . Maybe the day when my unrequited love end, shall come. Maybe you would finally answer my call for love ?

When you finally reached there , you never called , you never messaged . No, you never even try to find a way to contact me , to at least tell me how you are doing and how things are there, yet I still misses you all the same.

It has been 5 years since... before I spoke to you again. You said it's been a long time , yet in my heart , it's short ,because I never fail to think of you every single day. I cringed when you told me about your new boyfriend , how he is treating you so nicely and you are living life happily every single day now, with him of course . Yet I still congratulates you , saying that I am happy for you too. I lied.

When you broke up , I was in the state of panic, concerned about your well being and emotional state , knowing that it must have taken a toll on you , considering how fragile and innocent you are. I struggled to find every means to contact you , to talk to you , to console you. Finally , we spoke again . You said you are okay , it's just another passing phase that you had to endure. I know you are not. You must be suffering now .As much as I wanted to beat up the bastard that did that to your maiden heart , I can't . I have a more important duty , to cheer you up.

I did everything I could. Be it a fool or a clown, I don't mind. Even being ridiculed and treated as a nuisance , I couldn't care less, as long as you can smile again :) . And you did ... or at least I thought so.

Now, we are back to being just friends. Perhaps even closer to the strangers borderline. Then again, I wouldn't mind, as long as you are happy . Be it staying up whole night just to talk to you , rushing out of an important meeting just to meet up with you , or waking up in the middle of the night just to accompany you, I would gladly do it all .Even if you wanted the impossible, I shall try my best to get it. Because, ever since I met you , I have decided to devote everything in my life to you , making you smile being my top priority.

People say girls are complicated and very sensitive . But what about guys? You wouldn't really believe that all guys think with their brawl rather than their brain right? There exists guys that will do everything just to make you happy . There exists guys that are sensitive to emotions.

But you will never know. Perhaps you wouldn't even see this side of me, ever. For in your mind and heart, I am just , another normal friend :) Yet I still do it anyway.Love is supposed to be selfless anyway. They say happiness begets happiness. In a way , it's kinda true. As long as you are happy , I will be too , somehow.

True,genuine love calls for selfless sacrifice . If you will be happy while I can only stay from afar , watching u from the shadows while protecting you , so be it. Even if you might never know that I still love you and will do anything to take care of you from the bottom of my heart , I will still do it anyway , as long as ... you are happy :) I will do whatever it takes.

******
*fuuu , finally finish :D . So erm. before you started assuming anything or commenting, please read this and be aware that this is just a FICTIONAL STORY that has got nothing to do anyone,me included. Any resemblance to the people and scenario in the real world is purely coincidental.It has been a long time since I last wrote a story , hence I guess it's a time to do some practice. This story is actually inspired by an anime called " Honey&Clover " , which I think is one of the best anime of all times. Do watch it if you haven't already :D .

And since i guess my writing style leans more towards a melancholy side, I guess it would be better if I write a sad love story , and ta daaa, with that , this story was born. Please drop a comment if you were somewhat touched or got something to say regarding this story . ty :D"

3 comments:

huiyee said...

omg sf you made me think it was really about you!!!! haha

=ʑɛɳ9night= said...

:P that was my intention heheh XD

Unknown said...

punch you for misleading me...

= Nuffnang =