twitter

Monday, October 15, 2007

15th of October...

10.09p.m
UAh... today is just plain weird..everything is boring .. lol boredom..
B-O-R-E-D *yawn*

11.37a.m
Now, it is time to rise and shine! or .. is it.Nowadays , i find on9 really meaningless.I mean what is the point if none of your friends are on9?MAN and with exams around the corner,do i really have the time to on9?Damn! .. *sigh* no Point venting out my frustrations here because i need to do something about this.So here i go! wish me luck!

1.00 a.m
No comment!I tried to on9 but unfortunately,the moment i on9, my mother came in... and with that i was forced to sleep..However, No i didn't sleep.I just couldn't sleep yet.I dunno.. i Seriously don't know what was i thinking back then.I just keep thinking... and thinking about exams,about friends and finally i gave up.The More i think of friends and on9 friends topic especially, the more i was drawn into darkness.Finally,I can't think anymore.The total state of depression,demotivation,desolation or whatever you call it.. they engulfs me and all of them piles up and became a big burden.As i plunges deeper into this abyss of darkness, i realized that i was all alone...Exams,Friends,,.No , i DOnt fear those things anymore .. for i already lost all that..And with that i lost consciousness.

No comments:

= Nuffnang =