twitter

Friday, October 12, 2007

USELESS CONNECTION!

... as of today, i am damn pissed off at two things! 1st) the incapability of my useless streamyx connection that render me unable to talk to anyone on msn. Screw that . Why do these kind of things usually happens to me? And when this concerns my fren, i am usually DAMN PISS OFF! Thank you streamyx ThANKS A LOT FOR RUINING THE DAY! 2nd thing that piss me off .2nd) TRUST ! this words are very important! once someone put a trust on u, it is important to keep that trust.HOWEVER on the completely opposite side, the person who put the trust on someone else should be confident that he/she who holds your secret won't reveal it or to spread it to the whole world.So , if you put a trust on someone . you shouldn't doubt him/her anymore.
NOW, this is the thing that piss me off!Apparently,this someone tells me about something ends u warning me not to tell anyone else!!! WTF ler.This is what i hate !I might not look like a trustable person, but i can guarantee here.That I swear I will NOT BETRAY THE TRUST OF ANY OF MY FRENS! Not a single one!

No comments:

= Nuffnang =