twitter

Monday, October 22, 2007

Meaning of life....

1.39a.m 22nd of Oct
Meaning of life? What is that ? what does it means?What does life holds for me?Does it have a purpose?I have been wondering these questions ever since i watch Honey and Clover just a while ago.yea, i might sound crazy but no!I am perfectly sane.My examination is just a day away... and i am here blogging.My mind is empty.BLANK.I do not know why.My friends are all having stress and tension regarding our upcoming exams.Well, it is not like i don't care about exams.I DO CARE. i know this is important and should be at utmost priority but no.Somehow in my mind, i don't care about exams.....

All there are is life.I was wondering , What really is it?Everyone got their own purpose of living.What's mine?Is it to care for the one you love when you found it? Is it to work for your dreams?Is it just to keep living for the sake of it?i don't know.So, what if you achieved your dreams?So,what if you found the love of your life?Is that the purpose of you living? Try imagining this,if you knew that you will only have some time to live,what will you feel?Do u have a different perspective of life now?Do you start to think life is precious now?To those people who wish to commit suicide,YOU ARE STUPID!Life is precious!

I might be too young for this.However, i want to think of this.There shall be much obstacles in my way in future.Therefore,i wish to truly think of a path that suits me and will continue to move on to it without interferences but... can i do it? Is that the purpose of my life?No i don't think so.After much hesitation and perplexity,i thought of this.Everyone is destined to die one day.So, everyone strives to live their life.Thus,my purpose of life is to continue living through everyday meaningfully!As long as i live,i shall make a legend for my self! To achieve my dreams, To find the love of my life and to care for her.That shall fulfill my purpose of life.Until the last breath of mine, i shall not hesitate to move forward.As long as i live my life well, i shall have no regret!Gambateh!

No comments:

= Nuffnang =