twitter

Friday, October 12, 2007

The importance of blogging~!

wow ! until now i have thought of blogging as just a place to spend my time only when i had nothing better to do! However , upon stumbled across this quote from Diana Lim from advertlets,i realize what a BIG mistake i had made! Here , i would like to share with you all ,my fellow readers her quote : ""When I started blogging, I knew that blogs will outlive a blogger’s life. So even when I’m no longer in existence, my children and grandchildren or even great grandchildren will read about me..." WOW, Now this is the purpose of blogging.Indeed , as she quoted, we should keep our own history whether if it is for the reminiscence of our past, for the view of our children , or for whatever else purpose. So , from today onwards, i shall start to update this blog as often as i can! ^^ for i do not wish to leave my memories being bitten by time!

P.S on the completely different note :
here's a great link to share ^^
DATA CRYSTAL

No comments:

= Nuffnang =