twitter

Friday, October 26, 2007

Frustration

Education, does it really mean anything at all?I really do not understand the mind of our government nowadays.Why,of all means considered must they torture us with 10 subjects?I understood that this subjects will serve as our fundamental foundation at near future but Honestly, does it truly serve it's purpose?I don't think so. Instead, it is more like a mental agony to us.....For instances,if i were to choose a career not related to Physic,Chemistry,Biology and History,why on earth am i studying those subjects now?How are they gonna help me?Wouldn't it just be much better if we are given the freedom to choose which field of interest to indulge in or rather which subject that are intriguing for us to study?Life would be 10 times happier this way ^^.

I do realize that knowledge itself is precious.However,what i mean to say was just that couldn't we be given choices to make on which subject to study first?After we master the subject we like,then only we proceed to gaining more knowledge on other subjects.Well,initially why do we actually study all these subjects?Is it because it can make an all-rounder out of us?If that is the purpose,than this whole thing is meaningless and pointless at all!People,BE REALISTIC.We are just mere humans,it is definitely IMPOSSIBLE for us to study and store everything in our brain.On the other hand, it is definitely possible for each and every one of us to have something to excel in. So,what we should do is to find that "something" which we can excel in and master THEM!This is the way teaching should be, that is to lead us to find that particular "something" =)


Unfortunately, i still have to face the fact that in our country here, we are bound to study whatever we are instructed to regardless of our will .=.= Thus, this is what i should do now that is To strive hard and pass this bullshit exams and proceed on getting a good college/university and finally get to make decisions!!!

Actually, i am ranting all this out now because of my biology test.When i am having the bio test,i felt like i am having the time of my life!No no, it isn't because of the difficult test nor does it because of the inability to answer ANY Question.lol >< Well i am having a time of my life thinking of my future.The bare thought of me failing the exam and proceed into a bad class just scare the hell out of me.Man.. i really scared.. and at the very time, i really don't know what to do.I finish Bio i just 1 hour. With a lot of blanks.Ah well.. there are no one to blame except me myself... I knew at the moment i hand up my bio test, my fates are sealed.I know i am going to fail.But if.. if and only if By any chance, i end up passing this test and able to get in good class next year,I swear . i swear in the name of my pride and honour , i shall relentlessly try my very best to get straight A's in examination. ( this year even though it is end year, i didn't spend much time reading =.= )Well, i guess that is all for now.On the bright side,it is nearing holiday soon , so cheers ! XD enjoy as much as we can... b4 the result come and haunt uS!

No comments:

= Nuffnang =