twitter

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Ah~ a journey through my mind~

Lately, i have been thinking again.On9 Off9, these are all basis to my life now.If i would want to make a progress in my life.. i should make a twist on it.Slowly but surely i am realizing that i ain't a kid anymore.Despite all the angst that i threw in previous posts, i figured.. that well,i am just a teenager after all ? getting emotional and anguish over nothing? typical teens lifestyle.Now, it is time i make a move.. i will not be online for a while.. and with the time i have now, i wish to take it upon myself to venture into my mind... searching for what i really want. and what i could do to accomplish it!I felt like travelling across the world right now.. by nothing but my own feet.Well ok, maybe not the world just some small area around my neighborhood.haha.Man, i am getting indulge in anime world too much.But ah it really is interesting eh ? the fictitious world of anime , u go on a journey around ,meeting new friends and discovering yourself? cool huh ? i wonder will this happen in real world? Ah well, nothing is impossible, i am off to find it out!

No comments:

= Nuffnang =