twitter

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Two roads diverge in the forest.....

The roads? which one should i take? the one with lesser obstacle? or the one with more thorns?I do not know.I am still young.So, why do i think so much?In fact , i think too much.Not in the sense of academic performance but rather in the sense of life philosophy.There are just too much to think about.Money,love,academic,future,past,and also social life.Right now it just seems that everything are being jumbled up all together.Everything is messed up.

Money ? it is indeed true that money can't buy everything but the converse of it is also true which is without money,you can't get anything!I need money,$$!Money can't be falling from the sky, so i have to work for it!I need to work!I have been saying that line repeatly for a long time but .. do i truly have courage and confidents to handle it ? No! Frankly, i am not prepared yet for work.I have nearly zero social communication skill and thus this renders me unable to work popular jobs such as promoters,salesman and such.I know.. I just know that i can do it but i just not yet have the courage to bring my inner self out.What do i know ? Nothing! i do not possess a single skill or any working experience.Some might think i am good in computer but no i am not good in computer , i just have passion for it!If possible,i prefer to work behind the background...Still, i need to get a work! to earn money! There are just too much things that i want to get!All of which requires MONEY!So, embrace myself! i need to work!

Love? Nowadays teens just mistaken the true meaning of love.All there is are either pupply love or nothing at all.... I do not understand them.Where is the chemistry between two people?My love life is heading no where.In truth , i do not know if i even have a love life at all.
I do realize everyone is destined to find a lover .. or rather everyone wants to find a lover.So do i! But how to begin ? How to start?I cant just go out and simply looking for a random girl.That would be psychiotic and chaotic act.Ah.. life .. it is really making a fool out of me.Now, i am starting to get some female friends.I believe this would be the start.Dream girl ... is still far away from present.When will i find one ?I do not know...

Academics..it is long gone in my memory.Now,whenever i hear someone talking about marks,i will surely avoid them.I do know my marks for previous test is devastatingly low.Therfore,i wish to run away. I wish to avoid that Question! Is it all right for me to do that ?Right now, my biggest problem might be this academic performance.This determines my future!

Future.. future depends upon what i act now and currently, my act is undefined,undefinite and it is heading towards an unknown path.I live just to survive another day now.Unless my life takes twist,i wouldn't have a future,would i ?Afterall,everything that i have been doing now affects my future.If i were to have a bad future,there is only me in the present to blamed.Past? My past is long gone too.Actually, past,present and future are all interconnected,so if my present gone, so do my future.

Last but not least,Relationship.In general,relationship means the just relationship between friends,family,and others.But for me,i felt it .. i truly felt that the bonds between me and other people are weakening.if i did not struggle to do something,surely it will break and certainly, i do not want that to happen.So,please ,please , do not let the bond severe anymore.i will do my best to protect it.If there is one thing i care the most, it is most certainly be the "bond" between me,my friends and families....

My life is heading no where.. Pls change me!Let this change.Let this have a twist!

2 comments:

Alex Steinert Miles said...

I would reallylike to know how you perceive love. Its a deep topic. You are, if i am not mistaken, 16 going on 17? A romantic relationship is just not the thing our age. Have you tried looking around for some good male friends? I bet they will do much help than superficial girlfriends giving the counterfeit feel of a romatic relationship meant for marriage.

Talk to me,
Alex Miles

Anonymous said...

Good morning

We do not agree with this year BRIT awards decision.

Please come to see our little survey

http://micropoll.com/t/KDqOnZBCWt

Lady Gaga can not be better than Nina Hagen

Poll supported by BRIT awards 2010 sponsor femmestyle
[url=http://www.femmestyle.ch/nosecorrection.html]nasenkorrektur[/url]

Pet Shop Boys surprise lucky BRITs fan with a MasterCard Priceless Gig in their living room

= Nuffnang =