twitter

Sunday, November 11, 2007

A Dull Life...

.. What is life ? Once again i come rambling around and ranting nonsense.Life?Nowadays, it really doesn't matter anymore.It is just so Dull!Boring,tedious...Must we repeat ourself with the same things to do daily?Before going to bed,remind myself that the next day i will work hard and accomplish something.The next day i woke up,the memory bits the dust ....what can i do ?It is the same mundane day.Life is repeating itself! wake up , eat ,sleep, on computer , play ,then sleep again and once again dream to accomplish something another day.This will never change.... YET ..YET we continue to live our lifes the same daily.NO! It can't be like this.No way. I must do something. i must struggle to achieve something.If i tried, at least i won't feel remorse, at least i won't felt regret that i tried.In a way, this really make me feel idiotic.I keep telling the same line to my self : " there is still another day" ... when will i learn? when will my life take a twist in the turn?..Until then, i will keep repeating this same day...

No comments:

= Nuffnang =