twitter

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Expressionless...

Today i am angered by three things.... 1) the incapability to express myself clearly 2)my incompetence to make the right choice. and 3 )tight parental control.

For starters, the 3rd thing in my list is nothing but mere repetition of my previous post titled "freedom".Therefore, i have nothing to rant about it anymore as you can see it in my previous post.It is basically a repetition of the freedom problems i am having now.It is just so coincidence that this problem is back to haunt me today ....

Anyway, let's start with the first problem , the incapability to express myself clearly.Now first of all , this doesn't mean that i am retarded or having any disease that rendered me unable to speak clearly.NO, my state of welfare is perfectly fine.It is just that sometimes i find it rather difficult to speak out when facing people face to face.

I could express my thoughts and feelings now in the blog just fine.But when it comes to face-to-face talk and physical confrontation, i doubt that my performance will be good.I wonder if it is just me or everyone else have the same problem.

When i want to talk to someone not close to me close-up, i would feel a kind of tension that rendered me speechless .. or incapable of speaking the way i am doing now.I will be shrouded with anxiety and fear that is bound to make me go nuts.All my words will be mess up and i will be speaking nonsense by the time i said something out.


The second problem ,my incompetence to make the right choice! This is truly something that has been in me for years and it never cease to annoy me.Every time i had to make a choice, i would pondered for hours and finally end up making a choice that i will regret later.I had gotten enough of this.This shall end.If thinking twice doesn't work, i will think thrice.And if even that fails, ... i might as well take a random pick at which choice i should choose =] Alright,thats all for today i guess.

1 comment:

=ʑɛɳ9night= said...

thanks for your comment ^^ Nice blog btw ^^

= Nuffnang =