twitter

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Late once more...

i couldn't believe it at all.Even after countless repetition of my idiotic mistake,i still keep make the same mistake.And what is that u might ask?Well.. it is the "LACK OF WILL To LEARN" mistake..no.. this isn't related to my academical studies..O well might be related a bit .Either way,i am late once more.. Once more , i had failed to gain any recognisable success.Once again, i had proved that i am nothing but a mere failure...Failure just daydreaming of stealing the lime light that shines on those who succeed.

Today, i realised the difference between me and the other strong players.It isn't just the points and results.Those results are plain bullshit.What truly separates me and them is the difference in ability.Compared to those great intellects , my feeble mind are but mere trashes,useless at all.Though i acted nonchalantly and seems to be oblivious of my surroundings all along,but in fact , i do notice.I do noticed the big gap between us.The feeling of inferiority over their supreme power truly shattered my self-esteem.

Again,things will be different if i were to start out earlier.If i were to join earlier...IF i were to train earlier...I could be the one in the superior position now.But life is naturally unfair.Once i realised my mistakes, i couldn't redeem them due to the unforgiving time .

What's wrong ?All i could do is just keep reminiscing my past.If only i joined earlier...If only i did all that ... If .. IF and only IF.What a stupid,illogical,intangible concept!Can i turn back the time ? Can i go back to my past?NO! not at this era i guess...So what i could do is just to hope that my legacy to success can begin once i entered college life...

I only have my self to be blamed for my incompetence to make the right decision.My recklessness and immature sense of foolishness has landed me in this abyss of failure.All this while , i have been in a deep slumber i guess...When can i wake up ?

No comments:

= Nuffnang =