twitter

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Storms Ahead

" Staring blankly towards the empty space, a plethora of thoughts crossed my mind.I see nothing but dark clouds that lies ahead.Tsk,premonition...and a bad one too.And so,as my eyes remain fixed on the blank,empty space, my ears began to pick up some familiar sound Ah,..it's those monotonous ticking sound of the clock again.. "

Time flies..Hmm, that's what I would say for the present days and perhaps days that lies ahead too.They say,time flies when we are enjoying ourselves.Well,that is true... to a certain degree maybe.It is true alright?but it is half-true.The other half being time flies when you are not having fun too.

The best example would be what I am having now.So,spm is over.Now what?The days after spm just seems more meaningless than ever.Somehow,the burdens and stresses just seems to multiply instantly after spm.

As of a week ago,after spm, I was facing a rather big dilemma deciding my future.Sure,being an average normal teen that just finishes spm, one of the major examination, I should be happy,experiencing total freedom and all but no.

I realise that the onus is on me, not as a student,but as an individual, to finally have a say in deciding my future.It is this time now, where the inexperiences and lack of knowledge starting to surge in .It is this time now,that those petty things that I have neglected past the years starting to show their fangs, creeping slowly to my future paths,affecting them heavily.

Ah, there it goes again,Just when I think things won't get any worst,you just have to prove me wrong ,don't ya ?Bad things just come rolling in , over and over again.The streaks of bad luck just doesn't end, doesn't it ?And somehow my premonition tell me it will get worse.

But then again, perhaps,facing it with my current pessimistic mindset won't do me any good,will it ?Nevertheless,will a change of mind help?Perhaps, a little.Whatever happens to my hopeful and optimistic side of mine be4 spm ?Whatever happens to the plans I had?

I wonder.Alright,enough of over depression and pessimism shall we?Let's look at the bright side.Now,I can't say for sure how my life is going.But at the very least,I know it isn't unproductive.Eventhough I can't say I am enjoying life,but I dare say I am not hating it either.

And no matter how I struggle to restrain my thoughts and to go back to past,time will continue moving and the problems will come sooner or later right?So,why not face it now.As I did promise last time,whatever trials and tribulations that may lie ahead,I shall face it with courage.Sigh,so how can I be reluctant now?Be is storms or tornado that lies ahead, bring them forth.I shall not run anymore.Come what may.I just wish that after this , I can finally see sunshine. = D




4 comments:

Matt Zach said...

hey man thanks for your comment and for reading all these while. keep up with the awesome-ness on your blog too cos you have a lot of good stuff here :)

Desmond Wee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Desmond Wee said...

Do read up the 'purpose in life' posts in my blog. http://runesofwizdom.blogspot.com/

Also some resources here for you to consider:

A New Earth: Awakening to Your Life's Purpose [Book]- Eckhart Tolle

The Power of Now [Book] - Eckhart Tolle

Oprah's Book Club - A New Earth
http://www.oprah.com/anewearth/

Words of Wisdom
http://www.ikedaquotes.org/


Wish you good fortune in seeking your purpose in life!

=ʑɛɳ9night= said...

>Mattie
Oho thanks dude,keep up with your awesome-ness too!!! thanks for dropping by hehe

>Wiz
Oho thanks ,i have heard of some of the recommended books before.Wait I gather the funds then I can start reading them d .Thanks :P

= Nuffnang =