twitter

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Time to change

Ah... yeah, today is yet another fun-filled day that will bring me endless joy and happiness until I can't wait till the next tomorrow... Wait.. or is it ?

Nawh,as much as I would like to deny it, the days after examination isn't really all sweet and fun-filled.In fact,it was rather in contrary of what I had imagined earlier.Being on cloud nine, enjoying every minutes of my supposed holiday, yeah.. you get the ideas, those happy life that I had imagined.They never did arrived.

Insted,all I got was a lousy holiday filled with uncertainties and unfulfilled promises.Citing indifference,everyday was almost the same.Sitting on the chair,facing the dull monitor,picking up the monotonous sound from the ticking clock,everyday is just about the same.This nondescript pattern repeats itself over and over again till everyday is mere passing days to me.

In fact,I almost nearly forget who I really am.Am I still a human? Or am i living my day off as a living zombie?Every morning , I wake up with a pessimistic attitude ,knowing that it will be another mundane day passing by.

This is different.Totally different.I still remember how I used to wake up with anxiety and nervousness,knowing that it will be a new day that will present me with new challenges and exciting things to do.I used to have that sleepless nights pondering and wondering over the same thing over and over again before I finally fell asleep smiling.

Now,I have to wept myself to sleep everynight,knowing that I will no longer be able to return to the momentous,bittersweet past.Those days that I would really be able to smile truthfully,without having to put on any poker face and pretend to be happy.Those happy memories that will only continue to exist as memory and nothing else.

Time will move on,and these petal of memories will eventually fall off.So,what can we do?Cry and lament about it? Or move on towards a better future?

Now, I am currently having stars above my head as how to decide for the path ahead of me.Future ... is complicated.Which career should I consider?In what aspects should I consider?What are my long term assets and loss?There are uncountable roads lying ahead of me,which one should I choose?

It is time... finally time for me to step out from my comfort zone and decide it for myself.Finally,time to change.Give me some guidance please.No matter what I choose, I hope everything will be well for me and you.. =D.




No comments:

= Nuffnang =