twitter

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Mirthful Christmas

It has been quite a while since this blog have any signs of happiness,joy and laughter.Heck,in fact someone once commented that my blog sounds so depressed that it makes him think that I am actually planning to commit suicide .

Actually,I do not know why too.It just happens to be so that whenever I am on the verge of depression or brink of emotional turmoil,I just seems to have the need to blog it all out.Ironically,I seems to be able to blog better and express my feelings a lot clearer when I am in that kind of emotional state.

Well,that is about to change I guess.This blog deserves a breathe of fresh air.Change is in the air!Well,for starters,let's talk a bit about this Christmas Eve,shall we?This year,I have a totally different kind of Christmas.

For the past few years, I have been spending Christmas alone,and spending it like every other normal day.This year,however is different.It is unique in the sense that I get to spend it with friends and enjoy it thoroughly in festive mood.

The festive mood,the constant deafening noise made by all of us,a 7-seater viva,going out to internet cafes at 2 a.m in the morning,ps2 on fire and a plenty of fun.Now,thats what I call a joyful Christmas.

I finally get to savour the taste of happiness after so long.However,something is quite amiss I guess.Yeah,the heart-to-heart talk.Haha, nevertheless, it was still very fun.Albeit ,it could be funner and better if the others manage to stay over =(.

Imagine the nostalgia 50 years later when we think back about it.Those fun and crazy things we have done back in our youthful days.It will be real pleasure thinking about it.

Alright,now here comes the sad part.Every meeting will bound to lead to separation.The same goes to this party.All good things will eventually come to an end.This year marks the beginning of our separation.The next year,we will all walk our own separate path.

All I can do now is to hope and pray that our paths will cross once more again in the near future.I truly hope this friendship that have been established will last long,preferably forever.Nevertheless,life just have to move on.

So,thank you guys for the memories.This is truly a mirthful Christmas to me.Hope it will be the same for the others too.Happy Xmas ! =D




No comments:

= Nuffnang =