twitter

Thursday, January 1, 2009

A New Year.


2008 had slipped away into the shadow,slowly inviting the fresh 2009 year to take over in a subtle,but pragmatic manner.

2008 has been a year filled with varieties of emotions.I have experienced the triumph of victory,the joy of being with friends,the sorrow of losing dreams,and countless other euphoric and appalling moments alike.It has truly been a crazy emotional roller coaster for me.

Let the review of that crazy year begin.
On Education & Future
-Nothing much except the fact that I finally graduated from Penang Free School,the school which was once considered prodigious and famous but now end up deteriorating till becoming a below average school.Frankly, I do not feel proud being in this school as of it's current state.However,no matter what ,it is still my alma mater.For that,I do hope it will be able to restore itself to it's former glory and I will help in any way possible .

-As for my future,nothing much has been planned,except the fact that I am just waiting for results in March and will go form 6 if the results are not good.Ironic isn't it?For months ,I have been the one opposing this Form 6 suggestion as strongly as possible and yet in the end I have to surrender my fate to it.

-I can only hope for the best.Certainly my priority now is to achieve financial freedom.Others can wait.Thats all for now.
On Lifestyle
-I am starting to love reading now.Yes,reading as in reading books ( no not the referrence book ).Books such as fictions and non -fiction self-enrichment type.Yeah that one. I love them now.Strange, from a book-hater to an avid book reader now,I have certainly come a long way.I am glad I started liking books. = D

-On the other hand,I haven't been slacking off on physical activities too.Recently,I have been involved in hiking...lots of lots of hiking =D.And did I mention the euphoria of playing badminton? Arh it is just pure ectasy.I love badminton.
On Relationship & Human Relations
-Been there,done it,gave up.Yeah,basically,it is kind of forgive and forget situation.Just that , I choose to forsake relationship for other priorities.Relationship really isn't that important anyway.
Only when one choose to forsake those, can one gain more friends.And that's exactly what I have done =D. And I am extremely glad I did it !

-Need to start working on human relations part.Next time I meet someone, I want to project an image of someone who have absolute confidence in himself and poise in stature yet humble and able to communicate perfectly.Will I be able to do it?Only time will tell =D.

Basically,thats it.All that pretty much sums up my life in the year 2008.It is not pretty good but it is not bad eiher,just so-so.Let's just hope up this 2009 year will be a better year and hopefully a decent one.Before I end this post,let me conclude it with the typical new year resolution.

I want to work hard to achieve my dreamss!!! Simple =D The rest of my resolutions shall be kept with myself!! Hopefully with that,my resolutions will become true ! Alright,that's all.Here wishing you guys and girls a merry and prosperous new year!!!






2 comments:

Juey said...

walau.. your 999991 no A1 i die for you..

=ʑɛɳ9night= said...

LOL wahh vomit water leave comment wei.. damn proud :P

= Nuffnang =